Putting TRIMS to Good Use
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funke, Norbert, 1994. "The world trading system: Recent trends," Kiel Working Papers 646, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:lan:wpaper:3766 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Buga & Pierre Berthaud, 2013. "Efficience d'une politique industrielle d'offset. Une revue des analyses en concurrence imparfaite," Post-Print halshs-00904311, HAL.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1993. "The world trading system at the crossroads: multilateral trade negotiations in the era of regionalism," Kiel Discussion Papers 204, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:lan:wpaper:4051 is not listed on IDEAS
- V N Balasubramanyam & D R Sapsford, 2001. "FDI and the WTO," Working Papers 539864, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:3657 is not listed on IDEAS
- V N Balasubramanyam & C F Elliott, 2002. "Competition policy and the WTO," Working Papers 539974, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Bacchetta, Marc & Drabek, Zdenek, 2002. "Effects of WTO accession on policy-making in sovereign states: Preliminary lessons from the recent experience of transition countries," WTO Staff Working Papers DERD-2002-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Norbert Funke, 1994. "Trends in protectionism: Anti-dumping and trade related investment measures," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 29(5), pages 219-225, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuk:lanedp:ec5/90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .