Competition policy and the WTO
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: LANCASTER LA1 4YX|
Phone: +44 (1524) 594601
Fax: +44 (1524) 594244
Web page: http://www.lancaster.ac.uk/lums
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bijit Bora & Peter J. Lloyd & Mari Pengestu, 2000. "Industrial Policy and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 543-559, 04.
- Melinda Acutt & Caroline Elliott, 2001. "Threat-Based Competition Policy," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 309-317, May.
- Peter J. Lloyd, 1998. "Multilateral Rules for International Competition Law?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(8), pages 1129-1149, November.
- Balasubramanyam, V. N., 1991.
"Putting TRIMs to good use,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 1215-1224, September.
- V N Balasubramanyam & V Mahambare, 2003. "Foreign direct investment in India," Working Papers 539987, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Smith, Patricia M, 1999. "A Long and Winding Road: Trips and the Evolution of an International Competition Framework," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 435-440, September.
- Kim, Hyun Chong, 1999. "The WTO Dispute Settlement Process: A Primer," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 457-476, September.
- Bernard Hoekman & Peter Holmes, 1999. "Competition Policy, Developing Countries and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(6), pages 875-893, 08.
- Keith E. Maskus & Mohamed Lahouel, 2000. "Competition Policy and Intellectual Property Rights in Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 595-611, 04.
- Americo Beviglia Zampetti & Pierre Sauvé, 1996. "Onwards to Singapore: The International Contestability of Markets and the New Trade Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 333-343, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lan:wpaper:539974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Motta)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.