Competition policy and the WTO
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Lloyd, 1998. "Multilateral Rules for International Competition Law?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(8), pages 1129-1149, November.
- Americo Beviglia Zampetti & Pierre Sauvé, 1996. "Onwards to Singapore: The International Contestability of Markets and the New Trade Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 333-343, May.
- V N Balasubramanyam & V Mahambare, 2003. "Foreign direct investment in India," Working Papers 539987, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Kim, Hyun Chong, 1999. "The WTO Dispute Settlement Process: A Primer," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 457-476, September.
- Smith, Patricia M, 1999. "A Long and Winding Road: Trips and the Evolution of an International Competition Framework," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 435-440, September.
- Keith E. Maskus & Mohamed Lahouel, 2000. "Competition Policy and Intellectual Property Rights in Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 595-611, April.
- Bernard Hoekman & Peter Holmes, 1999. "Competition Policy, Developing Countries and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(6), pages 875-893, August.
- Bijit Bora & Peter J. Lloyd & Mari Pengestu, 2000. "Industrial Policy and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 543-559, April.
- Balasubramanyam, V. N., 1991. "Putting TRIMs to good use," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 1215-1224, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arun, Thankom G., 2003. "Regulation and Competition: Emerging Issues in an Indian Perspective," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30620, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Simon Evenett, 2004.
"The Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions Wave of the Late 1990s,"
NBER Chapters,in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 411-470
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2003. "The Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions Wave of the Late 1990s," NBER Working Papers 9655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lan:wpaper:539974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Motta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delanuk.html .