Competition Policy, Developing Countries and the WTO
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed El Hedi Lahouel, 2000. "Competition Laws in MENA: An Assessment of the Status Quo and the Relevance of a WTO Agreement," Working Papers 2011, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 2000.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine, 1999. "Developing country goals and strategies for the Millennium Round," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2147, The World Bank.
- Milberg, William., 2004. "The changing structure of international trade linked to global production systems : what are the policy implications?," ILO Working Papers 993701203402676, International Labour Organization.
- Arun, Thankom G., 2003. "Regulation and Competition: Emerging Issues in an Indian Perspective," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30620, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Mario D. Tello, 2005. "Do Developing Countries Benefit from Antidumping Laws? An Assessment Based upon a Theoretical Dumping Model," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 2(1), pages 3-35, Julio-Dic.
- Cook, Paul, 2002. "Competition Policy, Market Power and Collusion in Developing Countries," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30681, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim, 2002. "Competition Law and Competition Policy: What Does Egypt Really Need?," Working Papers 0239, Economic Research Forum, revised 19 Dec 2002.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:370120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riad Al Khouri, 2000. "Maritime and Air Transport in MENA: The Potential Gains from Liberalization," Working Papers 2012, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 2000.
- Amit Dasgupta, 2001. "WTO and 'New Issues'," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 13, pages 82-108, April.
- Kronthaler, Franz, 2007. "Effectiveness of Competition Law: A Panel Data Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 7/2007, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Kronthaler, Franz & Stephan, Johannes, 2006. "Progressivity and Flexibility in Developing an Effective Competition Regime: Using Experiences of Poland, Ukraine, and South Africa for developing countries," IWH Discussion Papers 6/2006, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- V N Balasubramanyam & C F Elliott, 2002. "Competition policy and the WTO," Working Papers 539974, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Isabella Falautano, 2000. "A Birds-Eye View of the Agenda: The Developing Countries and the Millennium Round," Working Papers 2010, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jun 2000.
- Lloyd, P. J., 2001. "The architecture of the WTO," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 327-353, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:22:y:1999:i:6:p:875-893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.