Regulation and Competition: Emerging Issues in an Indian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T. G. Arun & F. I. Nixson, 1998. "The transition of a public sector monopoly: India's experience with telecommunications," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 387-395.
- Keith E. Maskus & Mohamed Lahouel, 2000. "Competition Policy and Intellectual Property Rights in Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 595-611, April.
- Bernard Hoekman & Peter Holmes, 1999. "Competition Policy, Developing Countries and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(6), pages 875-893, August.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1192 is not listed on IDEAS
- P. Cook, 1999. "Privatization and Utility Regulation in Developing Countries: the Lessons So Far," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(4), pages 549-587, December.
- V N Balasubramanyam & C F Elliott, 2002. "Competition policy and the WTO," Working Papers 539974, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1127 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. G. Arun & F. I. Nixson, 2000. "The Disinvestment of Public Sector Enterprises: The Indian Experience," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 19-32.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2012. "Economic Governance: Improving the Economic and Regulatory Environment for Supporting Private Sector Activity," WIDER Working Paper Series 108, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- G Burange & Shruti Yamini, 2011. "A Review of India's Industrial Policy and Performance," Working Papers id:3964, eSocialSciences.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:idpmcr:30620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idmanuk.html .