Threat-Based Competition Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Logan, John W & Masson, Robert T & Reynolds, Robert J, 1989. "Efficient Regulation with Little Information: Reality in the Limit?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(4), pages 851-861, November.
- Helm, Dieter & Jenkinson, Tim, 1997. "The Assessment: Introducing Competition into Regulated Industries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-14, Spring.
- Baumol, William J & Willig, Robert D, 1986. "Contestability: Developments since the Book," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(0), pages 9-36, Suppl. No.
- Amihai Glazer & Henry McMillan, 1992. "Pricing by the Firm Under Regulatory Threat," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 1089-1099.
- Taylor, William E & Zona, J Douglas, 1997. "An Analysis of the State of Competition in Long-Distance Telephone Markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 227-255, May.
- Zweifel, Peter & Crivelli, Luca, 1996. "Price Regulation of Drugs: Lessons from Germany," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 257-273, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C F Elliott & M Z Acutt, 2001. "Threat-based regulation and endogenously determined punishments," Working Papers 539877, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Fiammetta Gordon & David Squires, 2008. "The Deterrent Effect of UK Competition Enforcement," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(4), pages 411-432, December.
- V N Balasubramanyam & C F Elliott, 2002. "Competition policy and the WTO," Working Papers 539974, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Nikolaos Zevgolis & Panagiotis Fotis, 2014. "Prohibition of parallel imports as a vertical restraint: per se approach or a misunderstanding?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 317-342, October.
- Zevgolis, Nikolaos & Fotis, Panagiotis, 2011. "Prohibition of parallel Imports as a hard core Restriction of Article 4 of Block Exception Regulation for vertical Agreements: European Law and Economics," MPRA Paper 32870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition policy; contestable markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:11:y:2001:i:3:p:309-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.