Threat-Based Competition Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Logan, John W & Masson, Robert T & Reynolds, Robert J, 1989. "Efficient Regulation with Little Information: Reality in the Limit?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(4), pages 851-61, November.
- Baumol, William J & Willig, Robert D, 1986. "Contestability: Developments since the Book," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(0), pages 9-36, Suppl. No.
- Zweifel, Peter & Crivelli, Luca, 1996. "Price Regulation of Drugs: Lessons from Germany," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 257-73, November.
- Glazer, Amihai & McMillan, Henry, 1992. "Pricing by the Firm under Regulatory Threat," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 107(3), pages 1089-99, August.
- Taylor, William E & Zona, J Douglas, 1997. "An Analysis of the State of Competition in Long-Distance Telephone Markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 227-55, May.
- Helm, Dieter & Jenkinson, Tim, 1997. "The Assessment: Introducing Competition into Regulated Industries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-14, Spring.
- Baumol, William J. & Willig, Robert D., 1986. "Contestability: Developments Since the Book," Working Papers 86-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:11:y:2001:i:3:p:309-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.