Investment Policies in the GATT
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Richardson, Martin, 1993. "Content Protection with Foreign Capital," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 103-117, January.
- Theodore H. Moran & Charles S. Pearson, 1988. "Tread Carefully in the Field of TRIP Measures," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 119-134, March.
- David Greenaway, 1990.
"Trade Related Investment Measures: Political Economy Aspects and Issues for GATT,"
NBER Chapters,in: New Issues in the Uruguay Round, pages 367-385
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Greenaway, 1990. "Trade Related Investment Measures: Political Economy Aspects and Issues for GATT," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 367-385, September.
- Alan Rugman, 1980. "Internalization as a general theory of foreign direct investment: A re-appraisal of the literature," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(2), pages 365-379, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Bacchetta, 1997. "Les investissements directs dans l'O.M.C," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 12(4), pages 71-93.
- Brooks, Douglas H. & Roland-Holst, David & Zhai, Fan, 2008. "Behavioral and empirical perspectives on FDI: International capital allocation across Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 40-52, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .