Des instruments pour le contrôle des entreprises publiques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross, Stephen A, 1973. "The Economic Theory of Agency: The Principal's Problem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 134-139, May.
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 1983. "Effort rewarding incentive mechanisms for public enterprise managers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 253-273, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1996:i:43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Bontems & Jean-Marc Bourgeon, 1996. "Régulation par la production ou par l'intrant en présence d'incertitude," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 43, pages 181-193.
- Bontems, Philippe & Bourgeon, Jean-Marc, 2000. "Creating countervailing incentives through the choice of instruments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 181-202, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1986_num_37_5_408941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .