Le RMI treize ans après : entre redistribution et incitations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucie Gilbert & Thierry Kamionka & Guy Lacroix, 2001. "Les effets des dispositifs publics d'insertion en emploi destinés aux jeunes hommes défavorisés au Québec," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 345(1), pages 55-94.
- Richard Blundell & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2004.
"Has 'In-Work' Benefit Reform Helped the Labor Market?,"
NBER Chapters, in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 411-460,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hilary Hoynes & Richard Blundell, 2001. "Has "In-Work" Benefit Reform Helped the Labour Market?," NBER Working Papers 8546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthieu Chemin & Etienne Wasmer, 2012.
"Ex-ante and ex-post evaluation of the 1989 French welfare reform using a natural experiment : the 1908 social laws in Alsace-Moselle,"
Sciences Po publications
3, Sciences Po.
- Etienne Wasmer, 2012. "Ex-ante and ex-post evaluation of the 1989 French welfare reform using a natural experiment : the 1908 social laws in Alsace-Moselle," 2012 Meeting Papers 478, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gurgand, Marc & Margolis, David N., 2008.
"Does work pay in France? Monetary incentives, hours constraints, and the guaranteed minimum income,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(7), pages 1669-1697, July.
- Marc Gurgand & David Margolis, 2008. "Does Work Pay in France? Monetary Incentives, Hours Constraints and the Guaranteed Minimum Income," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00202299, HAL.
- Marc Gurgand & David Margolis, 2008. "Does Work Pay in France? Monetary Incentives, Hours Constraints and the Guaranteed Minimum Income," Post-Print halshs-00202299, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_2001_num_346_1_7435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/estat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.