Un ré-examen de la relation entre variété et échelle de production à partir de l'industrie automobile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brigitte Dormont, 1989. "Petite apologie des données de panel," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 87(1), pages 19-32.
- Klemperer, Paul, 1992. "Equilibrium Product Lines: Competing Head-to-Head May Be Less Competitive," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 740-755, September.
- Sandberg, Åke, 1995. "Enriching Production: Perspectives on Volvo's Uddevalla plant as an alternative to lean production," MPRA Paper 10785, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1992. "Organizational Capabilities and the Economic History of the Industrial Enterprise," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 79-100, Summer.
- Coriat, Benjamin, 1995. "Variety, Routines and Networks: The Metamorphosis of Fordist Firms," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 205-227.
- Gold, Bela, 1981. "Changing Perspectives on Size, Scale, and Returns: An Interpretive Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 5-33, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_2000_num_145_4_6113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.