European Secession: Economic Integration on the Road to the Political Desintegration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Enrico Spolaore, 1997. "On the Number and Size of Nations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1027-1056.
- Klaas Staal, 2010. "Incentives for separation and incentives for public good provision," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 531-546, December.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:02:p:209-229_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roland Vaubel, 2013. "Secession in the European Union," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 288-302, October.
- Stuart Adam & Paul Johnson & Barra Roantree, 2014. "Taxing an independent Scotland," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 325-345.
- Dan Stegarescu, 2009. "The effects of economic and political integration on fiscal decentralization: evidence from OECD countries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 694-718, May.
- Gradstein, Mark, 2004. "Political Bargaining in a Federation: Buchanan meets Coase," CEPR Discussion Papers 4188, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gradstein, Mark, 2004. "Political bargaining in a federation: Buchanan meets Coase," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 983-999, October.
- Buchanan, James M & Faith, Roger L, 1987. "Secession and the Limits of Taxation: Toward a Theory of Internal Exit," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1023-1031, December.
More about this item
Keywordsseparatismus; secese; práva na sebeurčení; politická ekonomie konfliktu; ekonomická integrace; autonomní hnutí; separatism; self-determination right; secession; political economy of conflict; economic integration; autonomous movements;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlsev:v:2016:y:2016:i:1:id:130:p:29-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .