Labour Market Participation: The Impact of Social Benefits in the Czech Republic and Selected European Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Florence Jaumotte, 2003. "Female Labour Force Participation: Past Trends and Main Determinants in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 376, OECD Publishing.
- Snower, Dennis J, 1995.
"Evaluating Unemployment Policies: What Do the Underlying Theories Tell Us?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, pages 110-135.
- Snower, Dennis J., 1994. "Evaluating Unemployment Policies: What do the Underlying Theories Tell Us?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dennis J. Snower, 1995. "Evaluating Unemployment Policies; What Do the Underlying Theories Tell Us?," IMF Working Papers 95/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Giuseppe Carone & Herwig Immervoll & Dominique Paturot & Aino Salomäki, 2004. "Indicators of Unemployment and Low-Wage Traps: Marginal Effective Tax Rates on Employment Incomes," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 18, OECD Publishing.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal Oâ€™Donoghue, 2003.
"Employment Transitions in 13 European Countries. Levels, Distributions and Determining Factors of Net Replacement Rates,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1091, CESifo Group Munich.
- Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2003. "Employment transitions in 13 European countries: levels, distributions and determining factors of net replacement rates," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/03, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- G. Carone & A. Salomäki, 2001.
"Reforms in tax-benefit systems in order to increase emplyoment incentives in the EU,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
160, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Giuseppe Carone & Aino Salomaki, 2004. "Reforms In Tax-Benefit Systems In Order To Increase Employment Incentives In The Eu," Labor and Demography 0410005, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leoš Vítek, 2011. "Fiscal Instruments of a Support of the Families with Children and their Changes in Developed Countries," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(4), pages 60-84.
- Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2015. "Research on Poverty in Transition Economies: A Meta-analysis on Changes in the Determinants of Poverty," RRC Working Paper Series 51, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
Keywordssocial benefits; inactivity trap; labour market participation;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2009:y:2009:i:3:id:352:p:235-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .