Corporate Governance in Germany
This will give an overview of the German corporate governance framework which is an important factor in the relationship with institutional investors. The corporate governance codex gives guidelines how the different stakeholder can interact together. In respect to German corporate governance it can be concluded that most of the demands by institutional investors are met, but a few issues of great concern remain. This is of utmost importance because of the dominance of capital markets.
Volume (Year): 5 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+420) 210 088 800
Fax: (+420) 271 741 597
Web page: http://www.vsfs.cz/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2004. "The Effects of the Euro-Conversion on Prices and Price Perceptions," Working Papers 101, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Sergio De Nardis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2003. "The Impact of the Euro on Trade: The (Early) Effect is Not So Large," Economics Working Papers 017, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Bart Hobijn & David Lagakos, 2003.
"Inflation inequality in the United States,"
173, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Brada, Josef C & Mendez, Jose, 1988. "Exchange Rate Risk, Exchange Rate Regime and the Volume of International Trade," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 263-80.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "One money, one market: the effect of common currencies on trade," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 7-46, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prf:journl:v:5:y:2011:i:2:p:148-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Hakenova)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.