Corruption And The Gender Balance In Administration Decisional Levels. Case Of Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fišar, Miloš & Kubák, Matúš & Špalek, Jiři & Tremewan, James, 2016. "Gender differences in beliefs and actions in a framed corruption experiment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 69-82.
- Dollar, David & Fisman, Raymond & Gatti, Roberta, 2001. "Are women really the "fairer" sex? Corruption and women in government," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 423-429, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Monika Bauhr & Nicholas Charron, 2020. "Do Men and Women Perceive Corruption Differently? Gender Differences in Perception of Need and Greed Corruption," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 8(2), pages 92-102.
- Yu Hao & Chun-Ping Chang & Zao Sun, 2018. "Women and corruption: evidence from multinational panel data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 1447-1468, July.
- Astrid Sneyers & Anneleen Vandeplas, 2013.
"Girl Power in Agricultural Production: How Much Does it Yield? A Case-Study on the Dairy Sector in India,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
34113, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Astrid Sneyers & Anneleen Vandeplas, 2013. "Girl Power in Agricultural Production: How Much Does it Yield? A Case-Study on the Dairy Sector in India," Working Papers id:5562, eSocialSciences.
- Mavisakalyan, Astghik & Tarverdi, Yashar, 2019.
"Gender and climate change: Do female parliamentarians make difference?,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 151-164.
- Astghik Mavisakalyan & Yashar Tarverdi, 2017. "Gender and climate change: Do female parliamentarians make a difference?," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1704, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Mavisakalyan, Astghik & Tarverdi, Yashar, 2018. "Gender and climate change: Do female parliamentarians make difference?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 221, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kyunga Na & Young-Hee Kang & Yang Sok Kim, 2018. "The Effect of Corporate Governance on the Corruption of Firms in BRICs (Brazil, Russia, India & China)," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-16, May.
- Fang,Sheng & Goh,Chorching & Roberts,Mark & Xu,L. Colin & Zeufack,Albert G., 2020. "Female Business Leaders, Business and Cultural Environment, and Productivity around the World," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9275, The World Bank.
- Emmanuelle Lavallée & François Roubaud, 2019.
"Corruption in the Informal Sector: Evidence from West Africa,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(6), pages 1067-1080, June.
- Emmanuelle Lavallée & François Roubaud, 2018. "Corruption in the Informal Sector: Evidence from West Africa," Post-Print hal-01731425, HAL.
- Emmanuelle Lavallée & François Roubaud, 2018. "Corruption in the informal sector: evidence from West Africa," Working Papers DT/2018/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Thushyanthan Baskaran & Sonia Bhalotra & Brian Min & Yogesh Uppal, 2018.
"Women legislators and economic performance,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
wp-2018-47, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Bhalotra, Sonia & Min, Brian & Uppal, Yogesh, 2021. "Women Legislators and Economic Performance," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1354, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Min, Brian & Uppal, Yogesh, 2018. "Women Legislators and Economic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 11596, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- You, Jong-Sung & Khagram, Sanjeev, 2004. "Inequality and Corruption," Working Paper Series rwp04-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stadelmann, David & Portmann, Marco & Eichenberger, Reiner, 2013. "How do Female Preferences Influence Political Decisions by Female and Male Representatives?," VfS Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79748, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Helen McLaren & Cassandra Star & Ida Widianingsih, 2019. "Indonesian Women in Public Service Leadership: A Rapid Review," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-16, November.
- Chaudhuri, Ananish & Paichayontvijit, Tirnud & Shen, Lifeng, 2013. "Gender differences in trust and trustworthiness: Individuals, single sex and mixed sex groups," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 181-194.
- Braga, Michela & Scervini, Francesco, 2017.
"The performance of politicians: The effect of gender quotas,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-14.
- Michela Braga & Francesco Scervini, 2015. "The performance of politicians. The effect of gender quotas," Working papers 35, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Pande, Rohini, 2008.
"Understanding Political Corruption in Low Income Countries,"
Handbook of Development Economics, in: T. Paul Schultz & John A. Strauss (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 50, pages 3155-3184,
- Pande, Rohini, 2007. "Understanding Political Corruption in Low Income Countries," Working Paper Series rwp07-020, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Pande, Rohini, 2007. "Understanding Political Corruption in Low Income Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rohini Pande, 2007. "Understanding Political Corruption in Low Income Countries," CID Working Papers 145, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Gavoille, Nicolas, 2018.
"Who are the ‘ghost’ MPs? Evidence from the French parliament,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 134-148.
- Nicolas Gavoille, 2017. "Who are the 'ghost' MPs? evidence froM the french ParliaMent," Working Papers halshs-01549022, HAL.
- Nicolas Gavoille, 2018. "Who are the ‘ghost’ MPs? Evidence from the French parliament," Post-Print halshs-01615105, HAL.
- Nicolas Gavoille, 2017. "Who are the ‘ghost’ MPs? Evidence from the French Parliament," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2017-03-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Asiedu, Edward, 2016. "Coming home without supplies: Impact of household needs on bribe involvement and gender gaps," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 229587, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Björn Frank & Johann Graf Lambsdorff & Frédéric Boehm, 2011. "Gender and Corruption: Lessons from Laboratory Corruption Experiments," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 23(1), pages 59-71, February.
- Eugen Dimant & Guglielmo Tosato, 2018.
"Causes And Effects Of Corruption: What Has Past Decade'S Empirical Research Taught Us? A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 335-356, April.
- Dimant, Eugen, 2014. "The Antecedents and Effects of Corruption - A Reassessment of Current (Empirical) Findings," MPRA Paper 60947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimant, Eugen & Tosato, Guglielmo, 2017. "Causes and Effects of Corruption: What has Past Decade's Research Taught us? A Survey," MPRA Paper 76445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Björn Frank, 2004. "Zehn Jahre empirische Korruptionsforschung," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(2), pages 184-199.
More about this item
Keywords: public administration; corruption; gender balance; informal practices;
All these keywords.
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pmu:cjurid:v:71:y:2017:p:32-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bogdan Voaidas). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuttro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.