DRIVERS OF TERRORISM IN PAKISTAN:An Evidence through Institutional Prism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Abadie, 2006.
"Poverty, Political Freedom, and the Roots of Terrorism,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 50-56, May.
- Abadie, Alberto, 2004. "Poverty, Political Freedom, and the Roots of Terrorism," Working Paper Series rwp04-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Alberto Abadie, 2004. "Poverty, Political Freedom, and the Roots of Terrorism," NBER Working Papers 10859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tim Krieger & Daniel Meierrieks, 2010. "Terrorism in the Worlds of Welfare Capitalism," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 54(6), pages 902-939, December.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Liebert, Helge & Schulze, Günther G., 2011.
"On the origin of domestic and international terrorism,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(S1), pages 17-36.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Helge Liebert & Günther G. Schulze, 2010. "On the Origin of Domestic and International Terrorism," Discussion Paper Series 12, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised May 2010.
- Walter Enders & Todd Sandler, 2000. "Is Transnational Terrorism Becoming More Threatening?," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 44(3), pages 307-332, June.
- Haroon Jamal, 2006. "Does Inequality Matter for Poverty Reduction? Evidence from Pakistan’s Poverty Trends," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(3), pages 439-459.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:krueger_maleckova_education_poverty_political is not listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Armin Falk & Andreas Kuhn & Josef Zweimüller, 2011.
"Unemployment and Right‐wing Extremist Crime,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113, pages 260-285, June.
- Armin Falk & Josef Zweimï¿½ller, "undated". "Unemployment and Right-Wing Extremist Crime," IEW - Working Papers 235, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Armin Falk & Andreas Kuhn & Josef Zweimüller, 2009. "Unemployment and Right-wing Extremist Crime," NRN working papers 2009-16, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Falk, Armin & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005. "Unemployment and Right-Wing Extremist Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 1540, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Falk, Armin & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005. "Unemployment and Right-Wing Extremist Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 4997, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Falk, Armin & Kuhn, Andreas & Zweimüller, Josef, 2009. "Unemployment and Right-wing Extremist Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 7467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enders, Walter & Sandler, Todd, 2000. "Is Transnational Terrorism Becoming More Threatening? A Time-Series Investigation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1823, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:56:y:2011:i:02:n:s0217590811004225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan B. Krueger & Jitka Maleckova, 2002. "Education, Poverty, Political Violence and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection?," NBER Working Papers 9074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ismail, Aisha & Amjad, Shehla, 2014. "Determinants of terrorism in Pakistan: An empirical investigation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 320-331.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:krueger_maleckova_education_poverty_political.pdf is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Summers & Alan Heston, 1991. "The Penn World Table (Mark 5): An Expanded Set of International Comparisons, 1950–1988," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 327-368.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- World Bank, 2013. "World Development Indicators 2013," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13191, December.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pje:journl:articleiv. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samina Khalil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aekarpk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.