An Anatomy of State Failures in Forest Management in Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.pide.org.pk
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2001.
"Analysing Institutional Set-up of Forest Management in Pakistan,"
7343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lubna Hasan, 2001. "Analysing Institutional Set-up of Forest Management in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2001:182, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Nabli, Mustapha K. & Nugent, Jeffrey B., 1989. "The New Institutional Economics and its applicability to development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 1333-1347, September.
- Azhar, Rauf A, 1993. "Commons, Regulation, and Rent-Seeking Behavior: The Dilemma of Pakistan's Guzara Forests," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(1), pages 115-29, October.
- Aron, Janine, 2000. "Growth and Institutions: A Review of the Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(1), pages 99-135, February.
- Rauf A. Azhar, 1989. "Communal Property Rights and Depletion of Forests in Northern Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 643-651.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:46:y:2007:i:4:p:1189-1203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.