An Anatomy of State Failures in Forest Management in Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O.Box 1091, Islamabad-44000|
Web page: http://www.pide.org.pk
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nabli, Mustapha K. & Nugent, Jeffrey B., 1989. "The New Institutional Economics and its applicability to development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 1333-1347, September.
- Rauf A. Azhar, 1989. "Communal Property Rights and Depletion of Forests in Northern Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 643-651.
- Lubna Hasan, 2001.
"Analysing Institutional Set-up of Forest Management in Pakistan,"
2001:182, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2001. "Analysing Institutional Set-up of Forest Management in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 7343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aron, Janine, 2000. "Growth and Institutions: A Review of the Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(1), pages 99-135, February.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Azhar, Rauf A, 1993. "Commons, Regulation, and Rent-Seeking Behavior: The Dilemma of Pakistan's Guzara Forests," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(1), pages 115-129, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:46:y:2007:i:4:p:1189-1203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.