From Confrontation To Cooperation – Institutional Support In Building Cooperation Of Polish Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cpn:umkeip:v:16:y:2017:i:3:p:275-285 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscooperation; enterprise policy; institutional support; economic development; Polish enterprises;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:ieroec:v:6:y:2015:i:3:p:89-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.