Chinese Foreign Direct Investments In Latin America And Their Influence On Chinese-Brazilian Economic Relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbi, Fernando & Holland, Márcio, 2010.
"China na América Latina: uma análise da perspectiva dos investimentos diretos estrangeiros,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1402.
- Barbi, Fernando Carvalhaes & Brito, Márcio Holland de, 2010. "China na América Latina: uma análise da perspectiva dos investimentos diretos estrangeiros," Textos para discussão 247, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Leamer, E.E., 1995. "The Heckscher-Ohlin Model in Theory and Practice," Princeton Studies in International Economics 77, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Czarnecka-Gallas Marta, 2015. "The Institutional and External Factors Behind the Switch of a Country’s Economic Growth Strategy. The Case of the Brazilian Economic Policy," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 45(1), pages 57-82, March.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investments; China; Latin America; international economic relations;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:ieroec:v:3:y:2012:i:1:p:49-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.