Minority Small-Firm Credit Applicants: Does Persistence Pay?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharpe, Steven A, 1990.
" Asymmetric Information, Bank Lending, and Implicit Contracts: A Stylized Model of Customer Relationships,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1069-1087, September.
- Steven A. Sharpe, 1989. "Asymmetric information, bank lending, and implicit contracts: a stylized model of customer relationships," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 70, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Becsi, Zsolt & Li, Victor E. & Wang, Ping, 2005.
"Heterogeneous borrowers, liquidity, and the search for credit,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1331-1360, August.
- Zsolt Becsi & Victor Li & Ping Wang, 2002. "Heterogeneous Borrowers, Liquidity, and the Search for Credit," Departmental Working Papers 2002-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1995.
"The Effect of Credit Market Competition on Lending Relationships,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 407-443.
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1994. "The Effect of Credit Market Competition on Lending Relationships," NBER Working Papers 4921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winker, Peter, 1996. "Causes and effects of financing constraints at the firm level: Some microeconometric evidence," Discussion Papers, Series II 292, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:14:y:2009:i:03:n:s1084946709001302 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsminority; small firms; credit search; discouraged borrower; persistence;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pep:journl:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:91-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Craig Everett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bapepus.html .