Agricultural efficiency under resources scarcity in Uzbekistan: A Data Envelopment Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Luis-Fernando Mejía, 2008.
"Systemic Sudden Stops: The Relevance Of Balance-Sheet Effects And Financial Integration,"
NBER Working Papers
14026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Luis Fernando Mejía, 2008. "Systemic Sudden Stops: The Relevance of Balance-Sheet Effects and Financial Integration," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1628, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Luis Fernando Mejía, 2008. "Systemic Sudden Stops: The Relevance of Balance-Sheet Effects and Financial Integration," Research Department Publications 4581, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tleubayev, Alisher & Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Götz, Linde & Hockmann, Heinrich & Glauben, Thomas, 2017.
"Determinants of productivity and efficiency of wheat production in Kazakhstan: A stochastic frontier approach
[Determinanten von Produktivität und Effizienz der Weizenproduktion in Kasachstan: Ein ," IAMO Discussion Papers 160, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Zaravshan valley; household survey; scarce resources; DEA model.;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdc:jrnbeh:v:4:y:2011:i:1:p:81-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaroslav Holecek) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pradecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .