Enterprise Perspective-based Evaluation of Free Trade Port Areas in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:314610 is not listed on IDEAS
- Papadopoulos, Nicolas, 1987. "The role of free zones in international strategy," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 112-120, June.
- Hamada, Koichi, 1974. "An economic analysis of the duty-free zone," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 225-241, August.
- Remedio EM., 1996. "Export processing zones in the Philippines : a review of employment, working conditions and labour relations," ILO Working Papers 993146103402676, International Labour Organization.
- Yeo, Gi-Tae & Wang, Ying & Chou, Chien-Chang, 2013. "Evaluating the competitiveness of the aerotropolises in East Asia," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 24-31.
- Jin-Young Kim, 2014. "Port user typology and representations of port choice behavior: A Q-methodological study," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 16(2), pages 165-187, June.
- Christopher M Anderson & James J Opaluch & Thomas A Grigalunas, 2009. "The Demand for Import Services at US Container Ports," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 11(2), pages 156-185, June.
More about this item
Keywordsfree trade port areas; multiple criteria decision making; modified Delphi method; fuzzy AHP; fuzzy TOPSIS; sensitivity analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_mel.2016.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.