Hierarchical game joint optimization for product family-driven modular design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Hoesel, Stan, 2008. "An overview of Stackelberg pricing in networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 1393-1402, September.
- Xiao, Tiaojun & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Cheng, T.C.E., 2014. "Product variety and channel structure strategy for a retailer-Stackelberg supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 114-124.
- Aust, Gerhard & Buscher, Udo, 2012. "Vertical cooperative advertising and pricing decisions in a manufacturer–retailer supply chain: A game-theoretic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 473-482.
- Seung Moon & Timothy Simpson & Soundar Kumara, 2010. "A methodology for knowledge discovery to support product family design," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 174(1), pages 201-218, February.
- Chen, Jing & Zhang, Hui & Sun, Ying, 2012. "Implementing coordination contracts in a manufacturer Stackelberg dual-channel supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 571-583.
- Fixson, Sebastian K., 2007. "Modularity and Commonality Research: Past Developments and Future Opportunities," Working papers 37145, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Esmaeili, M. & Aryanezhad, Mir-Bahador & Zeephongsekul, P., 2009. "A game theory approach in seller-buyer supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 442-448, June.
- Fixson, Sebastian K., 2007. "Modularity and Commonality Research: Past Developments and Future Opportunities," Working papers 37286, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ulrich, Karl, 1995. "The role of product architecture in the manufacturing firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 419-440, May.
More about this item
Keywordsmodular design; product family; hierarchical game joint optimization; bilevel programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jorsoc:v:67:y:2016:i:12:d:10.1057_jors.2016.32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.