Modularity and Commonality Research: Past Developments and Future Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fixson, Sebastian K. & Park, Jin-Kyu, 2007. "The Power of Integrality: Linkages between Product Architecture, Innovation, and Industry Structure," Working papers 37154, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:spr:custns:v:4:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40547-017-0074-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsekouras, Kostas & Chatzistamoulou, Nikos & Kounetas, Kostas & Broadstock, David C., 2016. "Spillovers, path dependence and the productive performance of European transportation sectors in the presence of technology heterogeneity," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 261-274.
- Kuthambalayan, Thyagaraj S. & Mehta, Peeyush & Shanker, Kripa, 2014. "Integrating operations and marketing decisions using delayed differentiation of products and guaranteed delivery time under stochastic demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 617-627.
- Menezes, Mozart B.C. & Ruiz-Hernández, Diego & Guimaraes, Renato, 2016. "The component commonality problem in a real multidimensional space: An algorithmic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 105-116.
- Baud-Lavigne, Bertrand & Agard, Bruno & Penz, Bernard, 2012. "Mutual impacts of product standardization and supply chain design," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 50-60.
- Sezer Ülkü & Claudiu V. Dimofte & Glen M. Schmidt, 2012. "Consumer Valuation of Modularly Upgradeable Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(9), pages 1761-1776, September.
- Shuang Ma & Gang Du & Jianxin (Roger) Jiao & Ruchuan Zhang, 2016. "Hierarchical game joint optimization for product family-driven modular design," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(12), pages 1496-1509, December.
- Fixson, Sebastian K. & Park, Jin-Kyu, 2008. "The power of integrality: Linkages between product architecture, innovation, and industry structure," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1296-1316, September.
More about this item
KeywordsModularity; Commonality; Innovation; Multidisciplinary Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:37286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .