Linear programming solutions and distance functions under α-returns to scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe, 1999.
"Estimating returns to scale using non-parametric deterministic technologies: A new method based on goodness-of-fit,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 206-214, February.
- KERSTENS, Kristiaan & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, 1997. "Estimating returns to scale using nonparametric deterministic technologies : a new method based on goodness-of-fit," CORE Discussion Papers 1997013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R. Färe & S. Grosskopf & D. Njinkeu, 1988. "Note---On Piecewise Reference Technologies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(12), pages 1507-1511, December.
- J-P Boussemart & W Briec & H Leleu, 2009.
"Linear programming solutions and distance functions under a constant returns to scale technology,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 60(1), pages 72-78, January.
- J.Ph. Boussemart & W. Briec & H. Leleu, 2007. "Linear Programming Solutions and Distance Functions Under a Constant Returns to Scale Technology," Post-Print hal-00259550, HAL.
- J.Ph. Boussemart & W. Briec & H. Leleu, 2009. "Linear Programming Solutions and Distance Functions Under a Constant Returns to Scale Technology," Post-Print hal-00211280, HAL.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Hervé Leleu, 2008. "Linear programming solutions and distance functions under a constant returns to scale technology," Working Papers 2008-ECO-06, IESEG School of Management.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Nicolas Peypoch & Christophe Tavéra, 2009. "α-Returns to scale and multi-output production technologies," Post-Print halshs-00418883, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:48:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0512-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos P. Barros & Qi Bin Liang & Nicolas Peypoch, 2014.
"Technical Efficiency in the Angolan Banking Sector with the B-convexity Model,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(3), pages 443-454, September.
- Carlos Barros & Qi Liang & Nicolas Peypoch, 2012. "Technical Efficiency in the Angolan Banking Sector with the B-convexity model," CEsA Working Papers 101, CEsA - Center for African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- Juan Aparicio & José L. Zofío, 2017.
"Revisiting the decomposition of cost efficiency for non-homothetic technologies: a directional distance function approach,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 133-146, December.
- Aparicio, Juan & Zofío, José L., 2017. "Revisiting the Decomposition of Cost Efficiency for Non-homothetic Technologies: A Directional Distance Function Approach," Efficiency Series Papers 2017/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
More about this item
Keywordsdata envelopment analysis; methodology; production;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:8:d:10.1057_jors.2009.97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.