Cooperative Strategies between Foreign Firms in an Overseas Country
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Connor, Neale G. & Luo, Yadong & Lee, Danny K. Y., 2001. "Self-selection, socialization and budget control in the PRC: a study of a U.S.-Sino joint venture and Chinese state-owned enterprise," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 135-148, May.
- Peng, Mike W. & Lu, Yuan & Shenkar, Oded & Wang, Denis Y. L., 2001. "Treasures in the China house: a review of management and organizational research on Greater China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 95-110, May.
- Jiatao Li & Zhenzhen Xie, 2016. "Governance Structure and the Creation and Protection of Technological Competencies: International R&D Joint Ventures in China," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 123-148, February.
- Pan, Yigang & Li, Xiaolian, 1998. "Alliance of foreign firms in equity joint ventures in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 329-350, August.
- Hanna Kuittinen & Kalevi Kyläheiko & Jaana Sandström & Ari Jantunen, 2009. "Cooperation governance mode: an extended transaction cost approach," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 13(4), pages 303-323, November.
- Zhou, Dongsheng & Li, Shaomin & Tse, David K., 2002. "The impact of FDI on the productivity of domestic firms: the case of China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 465-484, August.
- Huang, Yasheng & Di, Wenhua, 2004.
"A Tale of Two Provinces: The Institutional Environment and Foreign Ownership in China,"
4482-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Yasheng Huang & Wenhua Di, 2004. "A Tale of Two Provinces: The Institutional Environment and Foreign Ownership in China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-667, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- López-Navarro, Miguel Á. & Camisón-Zornoza, César, 2003. "The effect of group composition and autonomy on the performance of joint ventures (JVs): an analysis based on Spanish export JVs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 17-39, February.
- repec:eee:fambus:v:8:y:2017:i:4:p:224-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sim, A.B & Ali, Yunus, 1998. "Performance of international joint ventures from developing and developed countries: An empirical study in a developing country context," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 357-377, January.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:435-447 is not listed on IDEAS
- Canabal, Anne & White III, George O., 2008. "Entry mode research: Past and future," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 267-284, June.
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Parvatiyar, Atul & Sinha, Mona, 2012. "The conceptual foundations of relationship marketing: Review and synthesis," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 13(3), pages 4-26.
- Levesque, Moren & Shepherd, Dean A., 2004. "Entrepreneurs' choice of entry strategy in emerging and developed markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 29-54, January.
- Walsh, James P. & Wang, ErPing & Xin, Katherine R., 1999. "Same bed, different dreams: working relationships in Sino--American joint ventures," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 69-93, April.
- Morschett, Dirk & Schramm-Klein, Hanna & Swoboda, Bernhard, 2010. "Decades of research on market entry modes: What do we really know about external antecedents of entry mode choice?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 60-77, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:27:y:1996:i:5:p:929-946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .