Lessons from Financial Liberalisation in Scandinavia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Annette N. & Ickes, Barry W. & Ryterman, Randi, 1994. "Russian Federation - The myth of monopoly : a new view of industrial structure in Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1331, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard S.Grossman, 2016. "Banking Crises," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2016-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 2012.
"The Finnish Great Depression: From Russia with Love,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1619-1644, June.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Mendoza, Enrique G. & Tesar, Linda L., 2009. "The Finnish Great Depression: From Russia with Love," IZA Discussion Papers 4113, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 2009. "The Finnish Great Depression: From Russia with Love," NBER Working Papers 14874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Patrick Vincent O'Sullivan & Stephen Kinsella, 2013.
"Financial and regulatory failure: The case of Ireland,"
Journal of Banking Regulation,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Kenneth Patrick Vincent O'Sullivan & Stephen Kinsella, 2011. "Financial and Regulatory Failure: The Case of Ireland," Working Papers 201136, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2010. "The financial sector and the future of capitalism," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 22-37, March.
- repec:taf:jocebs:v:15:y:2017:i:2:p:127-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iana Liadze & Ray Barrell & Professor E. Philip Davis, 2010. "Calibrating macroprudential policy," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 354, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Jonung, Lars, 2009.
"Financial Crisis and Crisis Management in Sweden. Lessons for Today,"
ADBI Working Papers
165, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Lars Jonung, 2010. "Financial Crisis and Crisis Management in Sweden. Lessons for Today," Working Papers id:3067, eSocialSciences.
- Xiuping Hua & Anders C. Johansson & Xun Wang, 2017.
"National and regional financial openness in China,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 127-140, April.
- Hua, Xiuping & Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2015. "National and Regional Financial Openness in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2015-38, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Naude, Wim, 2009. "The Financial Crisis of 2008 and the Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series WIDER Discussion Paper 20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hongyi Chen & Lars Jonung & Olaf Unteroberdoerster, 2014.
"Lessons for China from Financial Liberalization in Scandinavia,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-44, Winter.
- Hongyi Chen & Lars Jonung & Olaf Unteroberdoerster, 2009. "Lessons for China from Financial Liberalization in Scandinavia," Working Papers 262009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hongyi Chen & Lars Jonung & Olaf Unteroberdoerster, 2009. "Lessons for China from financial liberalization in Scandinavia," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 383, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- repec:sph:rjedep:v:2:y:2017:i:6:p:24-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ph.D Luminita Horhota, & Ph.D Cristina Nicoleta Matei, 2009. "Impact Of Financial Crisis On Developing Countries," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(13S), pages 7-14, November.
- Sverre Knutsen, 2012. "Why do banking crises occur? The American subprime crisis compared with the Norwegian banking crisis 1987-92," Working Paper 2012/03, Norges Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:50:y:2008:i:4:p:564-598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.