The Explanatory Power of Monetary Policy Rules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Engel & Nelson C. Mark & Kenneth D. West, 2008. "Exchange Rate Models Are Not As Bad As You Think," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2007, Volume 22, pages 381-441 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John P. Judd & Bharat Trehan, 1995. "Has the Fed gotten tougher on inflation?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue mar31.
- Andrew Ang & Sen Dong & Monika Piazzesi, 2005. "No-arbitrage Taylor rules," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 1996. "Monetary Policy Shifts and Long-Term Interest Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(4), pages 1183-1209.
- Engel, Charles & West, Kenneth D., 2006.
"Taylor Rules and the Deutschmark: Dollar Real Exchange Rate,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(5), pages 1175-1194, August.
- Charles Engel & Kenneth D. West, 2004. "Taylor Rules and the Deutschmark-Dollar Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 10995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Erceg & Jesper Lindé, 2014.
"Is There A Fiscal Free Lunch In A Liquidity Trap?,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 73-107, February.
- Jesper Linde & Christopher J. Erceg, 2010. "Is There a Fiscal Free Lunch in a Liquidity Trap?," 2010 Meeting Papers 380, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Erceg, Christopher & Lindé, Jesper, 2010. "Is There a Fiscal Free Lunch in a Liquidity Trap?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Jesper Linde, 2010. "Is there a fiscal free lunch in a liquidity trap?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1003, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2017.
"Macroeconomic Policy in DSGE and Agent-Based Models Redux: New Developments and Challenges Ahead,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 20(1), pages 1-1.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "Macroeconomic Policy in DSGE and Agent-Based Models Redux: New Developments and Challenges Ahead," LEM Papers Series 2016/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "Macroeconomic Policy in DGSE and Agent-Based Models Redux: New Developments and Challenges Ahead," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/dcditnq6282, Sciences Po.
- G. Fagiolo & A. Roventini, 2016. "Macroeconomic policy in DGSE and agent based models redux : new developments and challenges ahead," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & Vasco Gabriel, 2008.
"Taylor-type rules versus optimal policy in a Markov-switching economy¤,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
0608, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Fernando Alexandre & Vasco J. Gabriel & Pedro Bação, 2008. "Taylor-type rules versus optimal policy in a Markov-switching economy," NIPE Working Papers 15/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & Vasco Gabriel, 2008. "Taylor-type rules versus optimal policy in a Markov-switching economy," GEMF Working Papers 2008-02, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pa:p:59-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dovern Jonas & Jannsen Nils & Scheide Joachim, 2009.
"Die Bedeutung monetärer Größen für die deutsche Wachstumsschwäche 1995–2005,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 60(1), pages 17-36, April.
- Dovern, Jonas & Jannsen, Nils & Scheide, Joachim, 2009. "Die Bedeutung monetärer Größen für die deutsche Wachstumsschwäche 1995 -2005," Kiel Working Papers 1492, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alexandre, Fernando & Bação, Pedro & Gabriel, Vasco, 2010. "Soft landing in a Markov-switching economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 169-172, May.
- Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der Gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung (ed.), 2013. "Gegen eine rückwärtsgewandte Wirtschaftspolitik. Jahresgutachten 2013/14," Annual Economic Reports / Jahresgutachten, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung, volume 127, number 201314.
- G. Fagiolo & A. Roventini., 2009.
"On the Scientific Status of Economic Policy: A Tale of Alternative Paradigms,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2008. "On the Scientific Status of Economic Policy: A Tale of Alternative Paradigms," Working Papers 47/2008, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2008. "On the Scientific Status of Economic Policy: A Tale of Alternative Paradigms," LEM Papers Series 2008/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:4:p:5-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Curto, José Dias & Quinaz, Pedro Miguel Mateus Dias, 2016. "Prudential regulation in an artificial banking system," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2009. "As Good As It Gets? The International Dimension to Canada's Monetary Policy Strategy Choices," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 292, July.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0522-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin T. Bohl & David G. Mayes & Pierre L. Siklos, 2011.
"The Quality Of Monetary Policy And Inflation Performance: Globalization And Its Aftermath,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(s1), pages 617-645, June.
- Bohl, Martin & Mayes, David G. & Siklos, Pierre L., 2009. "The quality of monetary policy and inflation performance: globalization and its aftermath," Research Discussion Papers 31/2009, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:buseco:v:42:y:2007:i:4:p:8-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.