Fiscal Sustainability in Flow Model: Panel Cointegration Approach for the EU-28
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Ehrhart & Matthieu Llorca, 2008.
"The sustainability of fiscal policy: evidence from a panel of six South-Mediterranean countries,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(10), pages 797-803.
- Christophe Ehrhart & Matthieu Llorca, 2008. "The sustainability of fiscal policy: evidence from a panel of six South-Mediterranean countries," Post-Print halshs-00338063, HAL.
- Silvia Bertarelli & Roberto Censolo & Caterina Colombo, 2014. "Fiscal Convergence In The European Union Before The Crisis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 784-801, October.
- Joakim Westerlund, 2007.
"Testing for Error Correction in Panel Data,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 69(6), pages 709-748, December.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2005. "Testing for Error Correction in Panel Data," Working Papers 2005:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Westerlund, J., 2006. "Testing for error correction in panel data," Research Memorandum 056, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Dumitrescu, Elena-Ivona & Hurlin, Christophe, 2012.
"Testing for Granger non-causality in heterogeneous panels,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1450-1460.
- Christophe Hurlin & Elena Dumitrescu, 2012. "Testing for Granger Non-causality in Heterogeneous Panels," Working Papers halshs-00224434, HAL.
- Elena Ivona Dumitrescu & Christophe Hurlin, 2012. "Testing for Granger Non-causality in Heterogeneous Panels," Post-Print hal-01385899, HAL.
- Damiaan Persyn & Joakim Westerlund, 2008. "Error-correction–based cointegration tests for panel data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(2), pages 232-241, June.
- António Afonso, 2005.
"Fiscal Sustainability: The Unpleasant European Case,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 61(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Antonio Afonso, 2004. "Fiscal Sustainability: the Unpleasant European Case," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 57, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Wilcox, David W, 1989.
"The Sustainability of Government Deficits: Implications of the Present-Value Borrowing Constraint,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(3), pages 291-306, August.
- David W. Wilcox, 1987. "The substainability of government deficits: implications of the present- value borrowing constraint," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 77, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1987.
- Ant�nio Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2015.
"Fiscal sustainability: a panel assessment for advanced economies,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(11), pages 925-929, July.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2015. "Fiscal Sustainability: A Panel Assessment for Advanced Economies," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/05, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Emilia Câmpeanu & Andreea Stoian, 2010. "Fiscal Policy Reaction in the Short Term for Assessing Fiscal Sustainability in the Long Runin Central and Eastern European Countries," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 60(6), pages 501-518, December.
- Jesus Ferreiro & Maribel del Valle & Carmen Gomez, 2012. "Similarities and Differences in the Composition of Public Expenditures in the European Union," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 633-660.
- Kosta Josifidis & Radmila Dragutinovíc Mitrovíc & Olgica Glavaski & Novica Supíc, 2018. "Public Policies Influence on Fiscal Deficit in the EU-28: Common Correlated Effects Approach," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 227(4), pages 63-101, December.
- Joakim Westerlund & Silika Prohl, 2010. "Panel cointegration tests of the sustainability hypothesis in rich OECD countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(11), pages 1355-1364.
- Hamilton, James D & Flavin, Marjorie A, 1986.
"On the Limitations of Government Borrowing: A Framework for EmpiricalTesting,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 808-819, September.
- James D. Hamilton & Marjorie A. Flavin, 1985. "On the Limitations of Government Borrowing: A Framework for Empirical Testing," NBER Working Papers 1632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hakkio, Craig S & Rush, Mark, 1991. "Is the Budget Deficit "Too Large?"," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(3), pages 429-445, July.
- Afonso, António & Rault, Christophe, 2015. "Multi-step analysis of public finances sustainability," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 199-209.
- Quintos, Carmela E, 1995. "Sustainability of the Deficit Process with Structural Shifts," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(4), pages 409-417, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal sustainability; Flow models; Panel cointegration; EU-28;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xix:y:2019:i:1:p:15-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.