Similarities and Differences in the Composition of Public Expenditures in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JesÃºs Ferreiro & Catalina GÃ¡lvez & Ana GonzÃ¡lez, 2015.
"Fiscal Policies in the European Union during the Crisis,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(2), pages 131-155, June.
- Jesus Ferreiro & Catalina Galvez & Ana Gonzalez, 2015. "Fiscal policies in the European Union during the crisis," Working papers wpaper92, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Alicja Sekula & Joanna Smiechowicz, 2016.
"Systems Of General Grants For Local Governments In Selected Eu Countries Against The Background Of The General Theory Of Fiscal Policy,"
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy,
Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(4), pages 711-734, December.
- Alicja Sekula & Joanna Smiechowicz, 2015. "Systems of general grants for local governments in selected EU countries against the background of the general theory of fiscal policy," Working Papers 95/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Tomasz Uryszek, 2014. "Public finance crisis and sustainable development financing – evidence from EU economies," Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 3(1), pages 161-173.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:2:p:211-230 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:jeciss:v:46:y:2012:i:3:p:633-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MJEI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .