Managing for Results in Primary Education in Madagascar: Evaluating the Impact of Selected Workflow Interventions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Beasley & Elise Huillery, 2017.
"Willing but Unable? Short-term Experimental Evidence on Parent Empowerment and School Quality,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(2), pages 531-552.
- Elizabeth Beasley & Elise Huillery, 2015. "Willing but Unable: Short-Term Experimental Evidence on Parent Empowerment and School Quality," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/mmkrke5an8l, Sciences Po.
- Beasley,Elizabeth Ruth & Huillery,Elise, 2017. "Willing but unable ? short-term experimental evidence on parent empowerment and school quality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8125, The World Bank.
- David K. Evans & Anna Popova, 2016.
"What Really Works to Improve Learning in Developing Countries? An Analysis of Divergent Findings in Systematic Reviews,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(2), pages 242-270.
- Evans,David-000213993 & Popova,Anna, 2015. "What really works to improve learning in developing countries ? an analysis of divergent findings in systematic reviews," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7203, The World Bank.
- John Gaventa & Rosemary McGee, 2013. "The Impact of Transparency and Accountability Initiatives," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31, pages 3-28, July.
- Masino, Serena & Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2016.
"What works to improve the quality of student learning in developing countries?,"
International Journal of Educational Development,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 53-65.
- Masino Serena & Niño-Zarazúa Miguel, 2015. "What Works to Improve the Quality of Student Learning in Developing Countries?," WIDER Working Paper Series 033, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Vegas, E & Ganimian, A. J., 2013.
"Theory and Evidence on Teacher Policies in Developed and Developing Countries,"
104291, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Emiliana Vegas & Alejandro Ganimian, 2013. "Theory and Evidence on Teacher Policies in Developed and Developing Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4597, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Anuradha Joshi, 2013. "Do They Work? Assessing the Impact of Transparency and Accountability Initiatives in Service Delivery," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31, pages 29-48, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:24:y:2010:i:2:p:303-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.