Credit Rationing and Payment Incentives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Wei & Spanjers, Willem, 2005. "Social capital and credit constraints in informal finance," Economics Discussion Papers 2005-5, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Hart, O. & Moore, J., 1989.
"Default And Renegotiation: A Dynamic Model Of Debt,"
520, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1997. "Default and Renegotiation: A Dynamic Model of Debt," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1792, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1997. "Default and Renegotiation: A Dynamic Model of Debt," NBER Working Papers 5907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1997. "Default and Renegotiation: A Dynamic Model of Debt," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 321, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Tong, Jian, 2005. "Credit rationing and firms in oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0505, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Lächler, Ulrich, 1985. "Debt versus equity in development finance," Kiel Working Papers 248, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991.
"The Pure Theory of Country Risk,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 391-435
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:jinsec:v:13:y:2017:i:03:p:673-697_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gai, Prasanna & Hayes, Simon & Shin, Hyun Song, 2004.
"Crisis costs and debtor discipline: the efficacy of public policy in sovereign debt crises,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 245-262, March.
- Hyun Song Shin & Prasanna Gai & Simon Hayes, 2001. "Crisis costs and debtor discipline: the efficacy of public policy in sovereign debt crises," FMG Discussion Papers dp390, Financial Markets Group.
- Prasanna Gai & Simon Hayes & Hyun Song Shin, 2001. "Crisis costs and debtor discipline: the efficacy of public policy in sovereign debt crises," Bank of England working papers 136, Bank of England.
- Gai, Prasanna & Hayes, Simon & Shin, Hyun Song, 2001. "Crisis costs and debtor discipline: the efficacy of public policy in sovereign debt crises," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25066, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gai,Prasanna & Simon Hayes & Hyun Song Shin, 2002. "Crisis costs and debtor discipline: the efficacy of public policy in sovereign debt crises," Departmental Working Papers 2002-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Raccanello, Kristiano, 2016. "Do Microenterprises’ size and status matter to access informal finance?./ ¿El tamaño y el registro de las microempresas permite el acceso a los mercados financieros informales?," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 12(23), pages 123-152, Segundo s.
- Peter Rowland & José Luis Torres Trespalacios, 2004.
"Determinants Of Spread And Creditworthiness For Emerging Market Sovereign Debt: A Panel Data Study,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002337, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Peter Rowland & José Luis Torres, 2004. "Determinants of Spread and Creditworthiness for Emerging Market Sovereign Debt:A Panel Data Study," Borradores de Economia 295, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1988. "Kapitalabflüsse aus der Dritten Welt und Schuldenerlaß: Zu den Problemen des privaten Kapitaltransfers zwischen Industrie- und Entwicklungsländern," Kiel Discussion Papers 139, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Onur Ozgur, 2005. "A Model of Dynamic Liquidity Contracts," Microeconomics 0502004, EconWPA.
- Genicot, Garance, 2002. "Bonded labor and serfdom: a paradox of voluntary choice," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 101-127, February.
- Braverman, Avishay & Guasch, J. Luis, 1989. "Rural credit in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 219, The World Bank.
- Gerhard Clemenz & Mona Ritthaler, 1992. "Credit markets with asymmetric information : a survey," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 12-26, Spring.
- Jain, Tarun & Sood, Ashima, 2017.
"How does relationship-based governance accommodate new entrants? Evidence from the cycle-rickshaw rental market,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 673-697, September.
- Jain, Tarun & Sood, Ashima, 2012. "How does relationship-based governance accommodate new entrants? Evidence from the cycle rickshaw rental market," MPRA Paper 37424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:50:y:1983:i:4:p:639-646.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.