Shale gas--the unfolding story
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giles Atkinson & Kirk Hamilton, 2016. "Asset accounting, fiscal policy and the UK’s oil and gas resources, past and future," GRI Working Papers 250, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Yang, Chi-Jen & Zhou, Yipei & Jackson, Robert B., 2014. "China's fuel gas sector: History, current status, and future prospects," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 12-21.
- Jenner, Steffen & Lamadrid, Alberto J., 2013. "Shale gas vs. coal: Policy implications from environmental impact comparisons of shale gas, conventional gas, and coal on air, water, and land in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 442-453.
- Philipp M. Richter, 2015.
"From Boom to Bust? A Critical Look at US Shale Gas Projections,"
Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Philipp M. Richter, 2013. "From Boom to Bust?: A Critical Look at US Shale Gas Projections," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1338, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Li, Huajiao & An, Haizhong & Fang, Wei & Jiang, Meng, 2017. "A theoretical cost optimization model of reused flowback distribution network of regional shale gas development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 359-364.
- Cotton, Matthew & Rattle, Imogen & Van Alstine, James, 2014. "Shale gas policy in the United Kingdom: An argumentative discourse analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 427-438.
- Gracceva, Francesco & Zeniewski, Peter, 2013. "Exploring the uncertainty around potential shale gas development – A global energy system analysis based on TIAM (TIMES Integrated Assessment Model)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 443-457.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:697-:d:134713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Logan, Jeffrey & Lopez, Anthony & Mai, Trieu & Davidson, Carolyn & Bazilian, Morgan & Arent, Douglas, 2013. "Natural gas scenarios in the U.S. power sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 183-195.
- Chi Kong Chyong and David M. Reiner, 2015. "Economics and Politics of Shale Gas in Europe," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Eleanor Stephenson & Karena Shaw, 2013. "¨ A Dilemma of Abundance: Governance Challenges of Reconciling Shale Gas Development and Climate Change Mitigation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(5), pages 1-23, May.
- McGlade, Christophe & Speirs, Jamie & Sorrell, Steve, 2013. "Unconventional gas – A review of regional and global resource estimates," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 571-584.
- Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi & Jha, Awadhesh N. & Rogers, Howard, 2014. "Natural gas from shale formation – The evolution, evidences and challenges of shale gas revolution in United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-28.
- Hammond, Geoffrey P. & O’Grady, Áine, 2017. "Indicative energy technology assessment of UK shale gas extraction," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1907-1918.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:27:y:2011:i:1:p:117-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .