Disagreement and the Allocation of Control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Maggio, Marco, 2009. "Sweet Talk: A Theory of Persuasion," MPRA Paper 18697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julie Wulf & Harbir Singh, 2011. "How Do Acquirers Retain Successful Target CEOs? The Role of Governance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(12), pages 2101-2114, December.
- Dicks, David & Fulghieri, Paolo, 2015. "Ambiguity, Disagreement, and Allocation of Control in Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Millner, Antony & Ollivier, Hélène & Simon, Leo, 2014.
"Policy experimentation, political competition, and heterogeneous beliefs,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 84-96.
- Antony Millner & Hélène Ollivier & Leo Simon, 2014. "Policy experimentation, political competition, and heterogeneous beliefs," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01308618, HAL.
- Antony Millner & Hélène Ollivier & Leo Simon, 2014. "Policy experimentation, political competition and heterogeneous beliefs," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01022728, HAL.
- Millner, Antony & Ollivier, Hélène & Simon, Leo, 2014. "Policy experimentation, political competition, and heterogeneous beliefs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60133, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antony Millner & Helene Ollivier & Leo Simon, 2014. "Policy experimentation, political competition, and heterogeneous beliefs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14050, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Antony Millner & Hélène Ollivier & Leo Simon, 2014. "Policy Experimentation, Political Competition, and Heterogeneous Beliefs," CESifo Working Paper Series 4839, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eric Van den Steen, 2010.
"On the origin of shared beliefs (and corporate culture),"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 41(4), pages 617-648.
- Van den Steen, Eric, 2005. "On the Origin of Shared Beliefs (and Corporate Culture)," Working papers 27855, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Becker, Bo & Ivashina, Victoria, 2016. "Covenant-Light Contracts And Creditor Coordination," Working Paper Series 325, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Klepper, Steven & Thompson, Peter, 2010. "Disagreements and intra-industry spinoffs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 526-538, September.
- Josef Windsperger, 2013. "The governance of franchising networks," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:4:p:685-711 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:54-71 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:26:y::i:2:p:385-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.