The Devaluation Effect: Activating a Need Devalues Unrelated Objects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Goedertier & Kristof Geskens & Maggie Geuens & Bert Weijters, 2012. "Increasing choice satisfaction through goal-based labeling," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 119-136, March.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:33:y:2016:i:1:p:42-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Dorsch & Kjell Y. Törnblom & Ali Kazemi, 2017. "A Review of Resource Theories and Their Implications for Understanding Consumer Behavior," Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 5-25.
- Kurt Carlson & Chris Janiszewski & Ralph Keeney & David Krantz & Howard Kunreuther & Mary Luce & J. Russo & Stijn Osselaer & Detlof Winterfeldt, 2008. "A theoretical framework for goal-based choice and for prescriptive analysis," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 241-254, December.
- Li, Xiuping & Lu, Qiang & Miller, Rohan, 2013. "Self-medication and pleasure seeking as dichotomous motivations underlying behavioral disorders," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1598-1604.
- Inesi, M. Ena, 2010. "Power and loss aversion," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 58-69, May.
- Sanjay Jain, 2009. "Self-Control and Optimal Goals: A Theoretical Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(6), pages 1027-1045, 11-12.
- repec:oup:jconrs:v:43:y:2016:i:3:p:388-406. is not listed on IDEAS
- Stijn Osselaer & Suresh Ramanathan & Margaret Campbell & Joel Cohen & Jeannette Dale & Paul Herr & Chris Janiszewski & Arie Kruglanski & Angela Lee & Stephen Read & J. Russo & Nader Tavassoli, 2005. "Choice Based on Goals," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 335-346, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:29:y:2003:i:4:p:463-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.