Risk and Schooling Decisions in Rural Madagascar: A Panel Data-Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Flore Gubert & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2006. "Risk and Schooling Decisions in Rural Madagascar: a Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers DT/2006/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
References listed on IDEAS
- John J Matovu & Duanjie Chen & Ritva Reinikka-Soininen, 2001. "A Quest for Revenue and Tax Incidence in Uganda," IMF Working Papers 01/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Steel, William F & Webster, Leila M, 1992. "How Small Enterprises in Ghana Have Responded to Adjustment," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 423-438, September.
- Tybout, James, et al, 1997. "Firm-Level Responses to the CFA Devaluation in Cameroon," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(1), pages 3-34, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas, Anne-Claire & Gaspart, Frédéric, 2015. "Does Poverty Trap Rural Malagasy Households?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 490-505.
- DELPIERRE Matthieu & VERHEYDEN Bertrand & WEYNANTS Stéphanie, 2011.
"On the interaction between risk-taking and risk-sharing under farm household wealth heterogeneity,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Delpierre, Matthieu & Verheyden, Bertrand & Weynants, Stephanie, 2012. "On the interaction between risk-taking and risk-sharing under farm household wealth heterogeneity," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122556, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Delpierre, Matthieu & Verheyden, Bertrand & Weynants, Stéphanie, 2016. "Is informal risk-sharing less effective for the poor? Risk externalities and moral hazard in mutual insurance," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 282-297.
- Fitzsimons, Emla & Mesnard, Alice, 2013. "Can conditional cash transfers compensate for a father's absence ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6476, The World Bank.
- VERHEYDEN Bertrand & FAYE Ousmane, 2011. "Fertility and Child Occupation: Theory and Evidence from Senegal," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-59, LISER.
- Fitzsimons, Emla & Mesnard, Alice, 2012. "How children’s schooling and work is affected when their father leaves permanently: Evidence from Colombia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10594 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emla Fitzsimons & Alice Mesnard, 2012. "How children's schooling and work are affected when their father leaves permanently: evidence from Colombia," IFS Working Papers W12/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andrew D. Foster & Esther Gehrke, 2017. "Consumption Risk and Human Capital Accumulation in India," NBER Working Papers 24041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:17:y:2008:i:2:p:207-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .