Consumer Response to Commodity-Specific and Broad-Based Promotion Programs for Fruits and Vegetables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Breunig & Indraneel Dasgupta, 2003.
"Are People Ashamed of Paying with Food Stamps?,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 203-225.
- Breunig & R. & Dasgupta, I., 1999. "Are People Ashamed of Paying with Food Stamps?," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-382, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Breunig & R. & Dasgupta, I., 1999. "Are People Ashamed of Paying with Food Stamps?," Papers 382, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Chen, Zhiqi & Woolley, Frances, 2001. "A Cournot-Nash Model of Family Decision Making," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(474), pages 722-748, October.
- Wilde, Parke E. & Ranney, Christine K., 1996. "The Distinct Impact Of Food Stamps On Food Spending," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Robert V. Breunig & Indraneel Dasgupta, 2002. "A Theoretical and Empirical Evaluation of the Functiona Forms Used to Estimate the Food Expenditure Equation of Food Stamp Recipients: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1156-1160.
- repec:mpr:mprres:1253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2001. "Gender-biased redistribution and intra-household distribution," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1711-1722, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis Rodgers & Jo Beall & Ravi Kanbur, 2011.
"Latin American Urban Development into the 21st Century Towards a Renewed Perspective on the City,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rodgers, Dennis & Beall, Jo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2011. "LATIN AMERICAN URBAN DEVELOPMENT INTO THE 21ST CENTURY: Towards a Renewed Perspective on the City," Working Papers 126532, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- McAdams, Callie & Palma, Marco A. & Hall, Charles & Ishdorj, Ariun, 2013.
"A Nonhypothetical Ranking and Auction Mechanism for Novel Products,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(01), pages 35-52, February.
- McAdams, Callie P. & Palma, Marco A. & Hall, Charles R. & Ishdorj, Ariun, 2013. "A Nonhypothetical Ranking and Auction Mechanism for Novel Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(01), February.
- Liaukonyte, Jura & Streletskaya, Nadia & Kaiser, Harry, 2015. "Noisy Information Signals and Endogenous Preferences for Labeled Attributes," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211823, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2010.
"Conceptualising Social Security and Income Redistribution,"
126969, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ravi Kanbur, 2011. "Conceptualising Social Security And Income Redistribution," Working Papers id:3500, eSocialSciences.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2010. "The Role of the World Bank in Middle Income Countries," Working Papers 126971, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Gergaud, Olivier & Livat, Florine & Rickard, Bradley & Warzynski, Frederic, 2016. "The Costs and Benefits of Collective Reputation: Who gains and who loses from generic promotion programs?," Working Papers 231135, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Liaukonyte, Jura & Rickard, Bradley J. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Okrent, Abigail M. & Richards, Timothy J., 2012. "Economic and health effects of fruit and vegetable advertising: Evidence from lab experiments," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 543-553.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:93:y:2011:i:5:p:1312-1327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.