Exploring Scale Effects of Best/Worst Rank Ordered Choice Data to Estimate Benefits of Tourism in Alpine Grazing Commons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kragt, Marit Ellen, 2013.
"Comparing models of unobserved heterogeneity in environmental choice experiments,"
144447, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kragt, Marit Ellen, 2013. "Comparing models of unobserved heterogeneity in environmental choice experiments," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152198, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kelvin Balcombe & Michail Bitzios & Iain Fraser & Janet Haddock-Fraser, 2014.
"Using Attribute Importance Rankings Within Discrete Choice Experiments: An Application to Valuing Bread Attributes,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(2), pages 446-462, June.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Bitzios, Michael & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet, 2012. "Using Attribute Importance Rankings within Discrete Choice Experiments: an application to Valuing Bread Attributes," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134759, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Bitzios, Michael & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet, 2013. "Using Attribute Importance Rankings within Discrete Choice Experiments: An Application to Valuing Bread Attributes," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152151, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sackett, Hillary M. & Shupp, Robert & Tonsor, Glynn, 2013.
"Consumer Perceptions of Sustainable Farming Practices: A Best-Worst Scenario,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(2), August.
- Sackett, Hillary M. & Shupp, Robert & Tonsor, Glynn, 2013. "Consumer Perceptions of Sustainable Farming Practices: A Best-Worst Scenario," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(02), pages 275-290, August.
- Sackett, Hillary M. & Shupp, Robert S. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2011. "Consumer Perceptions of Sustainable Farming Practices: A Best-Worst Scenario," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103791, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Scarpa, Riccardo & Notaro, Sandra & Raffaelli, Roberta & Louviere, Jordan, 2011. "Modelling attribute non-attendance in best-worst rank ordered choice data to estimate tourism benefits from Alpine pasture heritage," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115990, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Riccardo Scarpa & Mavra Stithou, 2013. "A Choice Experiment for the Estimation of the Economic Value of the River Ecosystem: Management Policies for Sustaining NATURA (2000) species and the Coastal Environment," DEOS Working Papers 1314, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Hong il Yoo, 2012. "The perceived unreliability of rank-ordered data: an econometric origin and implications," Discussion Papers 2012-46, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Islam, Towhidul & Meade, Nigel, 2013. "The impact of attribute preferences on adoption timing: The case of photo-voltaic (PV) solar cells for household electricity generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 521-530.
- Cerroni, Simone & Notaro, Sandra & Raffaelli, Roberta & Shaw, Douglass W., 2013. "The incorporation of subjective risks into choice experiments to test scenario adjustment," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149894, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Marti, Joachim, 2012. "A best–worst scaling survey of adolescents' level of concern for health and non-health consequences of smoking," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 87-97.
- Moser, Riccarda & Raffaelli, Roberta, 2011. "Exploiting cut-off information to incorporate context effect: a discrete choice experiment on small fruits in a Alpine region," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114646, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Day, Brett & Bateman, Ian J. & Carson, Richard T. & Dupont, Diane & Louviere, Jordan J. & Morimoto, Sanae & Scarpa, Riccardo & Wang, Paul, 2012. "Ordering effects and choice set awareness in repeat-response stated preference studies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 73-91.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:93:y:2010:i:3:p:809-824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.