Agricultural Biotechnology Adoption in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eicher, Carl K. & Maredia, Karim & Sithole-Niang, Idah, 2006. "Crop biotechnology and the African farmer," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 504-527, December.
- Allan, Corey & Jaffe, Adam B. & Sin, Isabelle, 2014.
"Diffusion of Green Technology: A Survey,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 7(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Corey Allan & Adam B. Jaffe & Isabelle Sin, 2014. "Diffusion of Green Technology: A Survey," Working Papers 14_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Allan, Corey & Jaffe, Adam B & Sin, Isabelle, 2014. "Diffusion of Green Technology: A Survey," 2013 Conference, August 28-30, 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand 187037, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Zilberman, David & Qaim, Matin, 2009. "Transgenic technology adoption and on-farm varietal diversity," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51750, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Subramanian, Arjunan & Qaim, Matin, 2009. "Village-wide Effects of Agricultural Biotechnology: The Case of Bt Cotton in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 256-267, January.
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Zilberman, David & Qaim, Matin, 2009. "GM Technology Adoption, Production Risk and On-farm Varietal Diversity," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49173, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ashok, K.R. & Uma, K. & Prahadeeswaran, M. & Jeyanthi, H., 2012. "Economic and Environmental Impact of Bt Cotton in India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 67(3).
- Sarah Wheeler, 2009. "Exploring the influences on Australian agricultural professionals’ genetic engineering beliefs: an empirical analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 422-439, August.
- Cem Iskender Aydin & Gokhan Ozertan & Begum Ozkaynak, 2011. "Should Turkey Adopt GM Crops? A Social Multi-Criteria Evaluation for the Case of Cotton Farming in Turkey," Working Papers 2011/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:87:y:2005:i:5:p:1317-1324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .