Food Stamp Benefits and Child Poverty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiehen, Laura & Jolliffe, Dean & Gundersen, Craig, 2012. "How State Policies Influence the Efficacy of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program in Reducing Poverty," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124937, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kalle Hirvonen & John Hoddinott, 2017.
"Agricultural production and children's diets: evidence from rural Ethiopia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 48(4), pages 469-480, July.
- Hirvonen, Kalle & Hoddinott, John F., 2014. "Agricultural production and children’s diets: Evidence from rural Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 69, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hirvonen, Kalle & Hoddinott, John, 2015. "Agricultural production and children's diets: Evidence from rural Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211734, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hirvonen, Kalle & Hoddinott, John F., 2015. "Synopsis: Agricultural production and children’s diets: Evidence from rural Ethiopia:," ESSP research notes 38, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sri Ranjith & Anil Rupasingha, 2012. "Social and Cultural Determinants of Child Poverty in the United States," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 119-142.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Wallace K. C. Mok & James X. Sullivan, 2009.
"The Under-Reporting of Transfers in Household Surveys: Its Nature and Consequences,"
NBER Working Papers
15181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Wallace K. C. Mok & James X. Sullivan, 2009. "The Under-Reporting of Transfers in Household Surveys: Its Nature and Consequences," Working Papers 0903, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Serajuddin,Umar, 2015. "Estimating poverty with panel data, comparably : an example from Jordan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7373, The World Bank.
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Ghosh, Gaurav S., 2010. "SNAP Efficacy and Food Access – A Nationwide Spatial Analysis," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116437, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bruce Meyer & Robert Goerge, 2011. "Errors in Survey Reporting and Imputation and Their Effects on Estimates of Food Stamp Program Participation," Working Papers 11-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Atasoy, Sibel & Mills, Bradford F. & Mykerezi, Elton, 2008. "Intensity of Food Stamp Use and Transient and Chronic Poverty: Evidence from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6541, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wu, Chi-Fang & Eamon, Mary Keegan, 2010. "Does receipt of public benefits reduce material hardship in low-income families with children?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1262-1270, October.
- Baral, Ranju & Davis, George C. & Serrano, Elena & McFerren, Mary & You, Wen, 2013. "The Cost Effectiveness of Educating Limited Resource Youths on Food and Nutrition," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150221, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mykerezi, Elton & Mills, Bradford F., 2009. "On Intra-Annual Poverty in the U.S.: Prevalence, Causes and Response to Food Stamp Program Use," Staff Papers 49095, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Cathleen Li, 2013. "Bias In Food Stamps Participation Estimates In The Presence Of Misreporting Error," Working Papers 13-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Wilson, Norbert L. W. & Zheng, Yuqing & Burney, Shaheer & Kaiser, Harry M., 2016. "Do Grocery Food Sales Taxes Cause Food Insecurity?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235324, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:87:y:2005:i:3:p:569-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .