Estimating the Structure of Market Reaction to News: Information Events and Lumber Futures Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niquidet, Kurt, 2008. "Revitalized? An event study of forest policy reform in British Columbia," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 227-241, November.
- Wolfram Schlenker & Sofia B. Villas-Boas, 2009.
"Consumer and Market Responses to Mad Cow Disease,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1140-1152.
- Schlenker, Wolfram & Villas-Boas, Sofia B, 2008. "Consumer and Market Responses to Mad-Cow Disease," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7995j7cm, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Wolfram Schlenker & Sofia B. Villas-Boas, 2009. "Consumer and Market Responses to Mad Cow Disease," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1140-1152.
- Almánzar, Miguel & Torero, Máximo & Grebmer, Klaus von, 2013. "Futures Commodities Prices and Media Coverage," Discussion Papers 149414, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Berna Karali & Walter N. Thurman, 2009. "Announcement effects and the theory of storage: an empirical study of lumber futures," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(4), pages 421-436, July.
- Karali, Berna & Thurman, Walter N., 2007. "Announcement Effects and the Theory of Storage: An Empirical Study of Lumber Futures," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9865, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sun, Xing & Zhang, Daowei, 2011. "An event analysis of industrial timberland sales on shareholder values of major U.S. forest products firms," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 396-401, June.
- Ye, Shiyu & Karali, Berna & Ramirez, Octavio A., 2014. "Event Study of Energy Price Volatility: An Application of Distributional Event Response Model," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170207, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kentaka Aruga, 2014. "An intervention analysis on the Tokyo Grain Exchange non-genetically modified and conventional soybean futures markets," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Aruga, Kentaka, 2011. "An Intervention Analysis on the Tokyo Grain Exchange Non- Genetically Modified and Conventional Soybean Futures Market," MPRA Paper 36088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:28:y:2017:i:c:p:70-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:70-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Juan Cáceres-Hernández & Gloria Martín-Rodríguez, 2007. "Heterogeneous Seasonal Patterns in Agricultural Data and Evolving Splines," The IUP Journal of Agricultural Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 48-65, July.
- Caceres-Hernandez, Jose Juan & Martin-Rodriguez, Gloria, 2006. "Heterogeneous Seasonal Patterns in Agricultural Data and Evolving Splines," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25261, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sun, Changyou & Liao, Xianchun, 2011. "Effects of litigation under the Endangered Species Act on forest firm values," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 388-398.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:87:y:2005:i:2:p:482-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.