Welfare Effects of Rural Hospitial Closures: A Nested Logit Analysis of the Demand for Rural Hospital Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:58:y:2018:i:c:p:110-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabbri, D & Robone, S, 2008.
"The geography of hospital admission in a National Health Service with patient choice: evidence from Italy,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
08/29, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fabbri D & Robone S, 2009. "The geography of hospital admission in a National Health Service with patient choice: Evidence from Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fabbri D & Robone S, 2009. "The geography of hospital admission in a National Health Service with patient choice: Evidence from Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:501-513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asfaw, Abay & Braun, Joachim von & Klasen, Stephan, 2004. "How Big is the Crowding-Out Effect of User Fees in the Rural Areas of Ethiopia? Implications for Equity and Resources Mobilization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2065-2081, December.
- Leguizamon, Susane & Christafore, David, 2014. "Racial Differences in Willingness to Pay for Hospital Access," MPRA Paper 55926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristian Nedelea, I. & Matthew Fannin, J., 2013. "Analyzing cost efficiency of Critical Access Hospitals," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 183-195.
- David Christafore & Susane Leguizamon, 2015. "Willingness to Pay for Hospital Access in Areas with High Concentrations of Blacks," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1), pages 87-104, Spring.
- Capps, Cory & Dranove, David & Lindrooth, Richard C., 2010. "Hospital closure and economic efficiency," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 87-109, January.
- Lindrooth, Richard C. & Lo Sasso, Anthony T. & Bazzoli, Gloria J., 2003. "The effect of urban hospital closure on markets," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 691-712, September.
- Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Gowrisankaran, Gautam & Lucarelli, Claudio & Town, Robert, 2013.
"Can Amputation Save the Hospital? The Impact of the Medicare Rural Flexibility Program on Demand and Welfare,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79920, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Claudio Lucarelli & Philip Schmidt-Dengler & Robert Town, 2013. "Can Amputation Save the Hospital? The Impact of the Medicare Rural Flexibility Program on Demand and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 18894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chowdhury, Hedayet & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2016. "Performance of hospital services in Ontario: DEA with truncated regression approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 111-122.
- Nedelea, I. Cristian & Fannin, James Matthew, 2012. "Efficiency Analysis of Rural Hospitals: Parametric and Semi-parametric Approaches," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119725, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:81:y:1999:i:3:p:686-691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.