Returns, Interest Rates, and Inflation: How They Explain Changes in Farmland Values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perry, Gregory M. & Robison, Lindon J., 1999. "Personal Relationships: Do They Influence The Sale Price Of Land?," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35685, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Moss, Charles B. & Erickson, Kenneth W., 2004. "Effect Of Debt Solvency On Farmland Values: A Panel Cointegration Approach," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20261, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Giuliani, Gianluca & Rieder, Peter, 2003. "Landwirtschaftlicher Bodenmarkt - Dominanz der nicht-landwirtschaftlichen uber die landwirtschaftlichen Faktoren?," Agrarwirtschaft und Agrarsoziologie/ Economie et Sociologie Rurales, Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, issue 1.
- Wang, Haoying, 2013. "The Spatial Structure of Farmland Values: A Semiparametric Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150330, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jason Henderson & Sean Moore, 2005. "The impact of wildlife recreation on farmland values," Research Working Paper RWP 05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Gregory M. Perry & Lindon J. Robison, 2001. "Evaluating the Influence of Personal Relationships on Land Sale Prices: A Case Study in Oregon," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(3), pages 385-398.
- Guiling, Pam & Brorsen, B. Wade & Doye, Damona G., 2007. "How Much Influence Does Recreation Have on Agricultural Land Values?," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34947, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hardin, Erin M. & Bryant, Henry L. & Penson, John B., Jr., 2015. "Farmland Prices: The Return of a Bubble and Opportunities for Hedging," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205630, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Henderson, Jason R. & Gloy, Brent A., 2008. "The Impact of Ethanol Plants on Cropland Values in the Great Plains," Working Papers 51080, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Henderson, Jason R. & Gloy, Brent A., 2008. "The Impact of Ethanol Plants on Land Values in the Great Plains," Proceedings: 2007 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 4-5, 2007, St. Louis, Missouri 48148, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Dedah, Cheikhna O., 2009. "Decomposing Agricultural Profitability Using DuPont Expansion and Theil’s Information Approach," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49524, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ashok Mishra & Charles Moss & Kenneth Erickson, 2004.
"Valuing farmland with multiple quasi-fixed inputs,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(15), pages 1669-1675.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Moss, Charles B., 2001. "Valuing Farmland With Multiple Quasifixed Inputs," Proceedings: 2001 Regional Committee NC-221, October 1-2, 2001, McLean, Virginia 132397, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Todd Kuethe & Todd Hubbs & Mitch Morehart, 2014. "Farmland returns and economic conditions: a FAVAR approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 129-142, August.
- Guiling, Pamela & Doye, Damona & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2009. "Why Has the Price of Pasture Increased Relative to the Price of Cropland?," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso & Moss, Charles B., 2008. "State Level Evidence of the Boom/Bust Cycle for Farmland," Proceedings: 2007 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 4-5, 2007, St. Louis, Missouri 48146, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Jason Henderson & Brent A. Gloy, 2008. "The impact of ethanol plants on cropland values in the Great Plains," Regional Research Working Paper RRWP 08-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:4:p:1311-1318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.