Hedonic Cost Models and the Pricing of Milk Components
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelo Zago, 2005. "Tecnhnology estimation for quality pricing in supply-chain relationships," Working Papers 27/2005, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kim, Kwansoo, 2001. "Hedonic Pricing of Components and Cointegration Relationships: A Dynamic Analysis of Dairy Product Prices," Working Papers 201572, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Wilson, Norbert, 2014. "When Higher Quality Does Not Translate to Higher Prices: A Case of Quality and Specialty Coffees from the Cup of Excellence Auctions," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170701, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lambert, David K., 2008. "The expected utility of genetic information in beef cattle production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 44-52, December.
- Tellioglu, Isin & Bailey, Kenneth W. & Blandford, David, 2007. "Implicit Tariffs on Imported Dairy Product Components in the United States," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 8(1).
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Stoeppel, Kelly M., 2007.
"Hedonic Price Analysis of Thoroughbred Broodmares in Foal,"
Journal of Agribusiness,
Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 25(2).
- Stoeppel, Kelly M. & Maynard, Leigh J., 2006. "Hedonic Price Analysis of Thoroughbred Broodmares in Foal," Staff Papers 31983, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Stoeppel, Kelly M. & Maynard, Leigh J., 2006. "Hedonic Price Analysis of Thoroughbred Broodmares in Foal," Staff Papers 37871, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Kwansoo Kim, 2005. "Cointegration relationships and hedonic pricing of differentiated commodities: an application to price dynamics in the US dairy sector," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(16), pages 1813-1827.
- Michael T. Carroll & James L. Anderson & Josué Martínez-Garmendia, 2001. "Pricing U.S. North Atlantic bluefin tuna and implications for management," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 243-254.
- Adam P. Wilson & Norbert L.W. Wilson, 2014.
"The economics of quality in the specialty coffee industry: insights from the Cup of Excellence auction programs,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(S1), pages 91-105, November.
- Wilson, Adam P. & Wilson, Norbert L., 2013. "The Economics of Quality in the Specialty Coffee Industry: Insights from the Cup of Excellence Auction Programs," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150721, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Eilson, Norbert L.W., 2015. "When Higher Quality Does Not Translate to Higher Prices: A Case of Quality and Specialty Coffees from the Cup of Excellence Auctions," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211898, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Barnes, Kenneth R. & Franken, Jason R. & Wolfskill, L.A. & Nair, Shyam S. & Mills, Foy D. Jr. & Ullrich, Doug R., 2016. "White-tailed Deer Semen Auction Data: A Hedonic Analysis," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230022, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kolodinsky, Jane, 2008. "Affect or information? Labeling policy and consumer valuation of rBST free and organic characteristics of milk," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 616-623, December.
- Adekunle Van Wie, Omotoyosi & Saghaian, Sayed & Stowe, Christina & Markus,Lang, 2013. "A hedonic price analysis of internet auctions for the BLM's wild horses and Burros," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162469, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:2:p:452-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .