A State-Space Forecasting Approach to Optimal Intertemporal Cross-Hedging
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur & Turner, Steven C. & Costa, Ecio de Farias, 2001.
"Cross-Hedging Cottonseed Meal,"
Journal of Agribusiness,
Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 19(2).
- Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur & Turner, Steven C. & Costa, Ecio de Farias, 2000. "Cross-Hedging Cottonseed Meal," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21769, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur & Turner, Steven C. & Costa, Ecio de Farias, 2000. "Cross-Hedging Cottonseed Meal," Faculty Series 16707, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Asche, Frank & Misund, Bard & Oglend, Atle, 2015. "The Spot-Forward Relationship in the Atlantic Salmon Market," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/16, University of Stavanger.
- Michael S. Haigh & Matthew T. Holt, 2002.
"Combining time-varying and dynamic multi-period optimal hedging models,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 471-500, December.
- Haigh, Michael S. & Holt, Matthew T., 2002. "Combining Time-Varying And Dynamic Multi-Period Optimal Hedging Models," Working Papers 28593, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jonathan Dark, 2004. "Long term hedging of the Australian All Ordinaries Index using a bivariate error correction FIGARCH model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Vadhindran K. Rao, 2011. "Multiperiod Hedging using Futures: Mean Reversion and the Optimal Hedging Path," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Sigbjørn Tveterås & Ragnar Tveterås, 2010. "The Global Competition for Wild Fish Resources between Livestock and Aquaculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 381-397.
- Tejeda, Hernan A., 2012. "Time-Varying Price Interactions and Risk Management in Livestock Feed Markets – Determining the Ethanol Surge Effect," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124956, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nyambane, Gerald G. & Hanson, Steven D. & Myers, Robert J. & Black, J. Roy, 2002. "Dynamic Risk Management Under Credit Constraints," 2002 Conference, April 22-23, 2002, St. Louis, Missouri 19072, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Zhao, Jieyuan & Goodwin, Barry K., 2012. "Dynamic Cross-Hedge Ratios: An Application of Copula Models," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124610, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:75:y:1993:i:2:p:416-424.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.