THE FLAT TAX EFFECTS a€“ THEORETICAL AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE IN WESTERN AND EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
This paper takes a close look at the advantages and disadvantages of the flat tax and looks at its proven benefits and failings in some European countries which adopted it and its theoretical or possible effects on the economies of other European countrie
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alari PAULUS & Andreas PEICHL, .
"Effects of Flat Tax Reforms in Western Europe on Equity and Efficiency,"
- Peichl, Andreas & Paulus, Alari, 2007. "Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe on equity and efficiency," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 08-4, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe on equity and efficiency," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2009. "Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 620-636, September.
- Anna Ivanova & Michael Keen & Alexander Klemm, 2005.
"The Russian ‘flat tax’ reform,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(43), pages 397-444, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:3:y:2009:i:1:p:343-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.