THE FLAT TAX EFFECTS a€“ THEORETICAL AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE IN WESTERN AND EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
This paper takes a close look at the advantages and disadvantages of the flat tax and looks at its proven benefits and failings in some European countries which adopted it and its theoretical or possible effects on the economies of other European countrie
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Universitatii str. 1, Office F209, 410087 Oradea, Bihor|
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Keen & Alexander D Klemm & Anna Ivanova, 2005.
"The Russian Flat Tax Reform,"
IMF Working Papers
05/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008.
"Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe on equity and efficiency,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2008-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe on equity and efficiency," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Peichl, Andreas & Paulus, Alari, 2007. "Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe on equity and efficiency," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 08-4, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Alari PAULUS & Andreas PEICHL, . "Effects of Flat Tax Reforms in Western Europe on Equity and Efficiency," EcoMod2008 23800105, EcoMod.
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2009.
"Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 620-636, September.
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "Effects of Flat Tax Reforms in Western Europe on Income Distribution and Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 3721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:3:y:2009:i:1:p:343-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.