THE FLAT TAX EFFECTS a€“ THEORETICAL AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE IN WESTERN AND EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
This paper takes a close look at the advantages and disadvantages of the flat tax and looks at its proven benefits and failings in some European countries which adopted it and its theoretical or possible effects on the economies of other European countrie
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anna Ivanova & Michael Keen & Alexander Klemm, 2005.
"The Russian ‘flat tax’ reform,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(43), pages 397-444, 07.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2008-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008.
"Effects of Flat Tax Reforms in Western Europe on Income Distribution and Work Incentives,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peichl, Andreas & Paulus, Alari, 2007.
"Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe on equity and efficiency,"
FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge
08-4, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Alari PAULUS & Andreas PEICHL, . "Effects of Flat Tax Reforms in Western Europe on Equity and Efficiency," EcoMod2008 23800105, EcoMod.
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe on equity and efficiency," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:3:y:2009:i:1:p:343-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.