The Impact Of The Internet On Trading – A Theoretical Approach On The Investor
The paper presents the theories behind the impact of the Internet on financial trading from a theoretical approach of the attitude of the investor.The paper answersm by refering to international literature on the subject to questions such as: Why are the
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. S. Krishnan & Venkatram Ramaswamy & Mary C. Meyer & Paul Damien, 1999. "Customer Satisfaction for Financial Services: The Role of Products, Services, and Information Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(9), pages 1194-1209, September.
- Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean, 2002. "Online Investors: Do the Slow Die First?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(2), pages 455-488, March.
- Stewart, Thomas R. & Heideman, Kenneth F. & Moninger, William R. & Reagan-Cirincione, Patricia, 1992. "Effects of improved information on the components of skill in weather forecasting," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 107-134, November.
- Gene D'Avolio & Efi Gildor & Andrei Shleifer, 2001.
"Technology, Information Production, and Market Efficiency,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1929, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Gene D'Avolio & Efi Gildor & Andrei Shleifer, 2001. "Technology, information production, and market efficiency," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 125-160.
- Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean, 2001. "The Internet and the Investor," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 41-54, Winter.
- Kumar Venkataraman, 2001. "Automated Versus Floor Trading: An Analysis of Execution Costs on the Paris and New York Exchanges," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1445-1485, 08.
- Keller, Kevin Lane & Staelin, Richard, 1989. " Assessing Biases in Measuring Decision Effectiveness and Information Overload," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(4), pages 504-08, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2009:i:1:p:257-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.