The Impact Of The Internet On Trading – A Theoretical Approach On The Investor
The paper presents the theories behind the impact of the Internet on financial trading from a theoretical approach of the attitude of the investor.The paper answersm by refering to international literature on the subject to questions such as: Why are the
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Universitatii str. 1, Office F209, 410087 Oradea, Bihor|
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keller, Kevin Lane & Staelin, Richard, 1989. " Assessing Biases in Measuring Decision Effectiveness and Information Overload," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 504-508, March.
- Gene D'Avolio & Efi Gildor & Andrei Shleifer, 2001.
"Technology, Information Production, and Market Efficiency,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1929, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Gene D'Avolio & Efi Gildor & Andrei Shleifer, 2001. "Technology, information production, and market efficiency," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 125-160.
- Stewart, Thomas R. & Heideman, Kenneth F. & Moninger, William R. & Reagan-Cirincione, Patricia, 1992. "Effects of improved information on the components of skill in weather forecasting," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 107-134, November.
- Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean, 2002. "Online Investors: Do the Slow Die First?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(2), pages 455-488, March.
- M. S. Krishnan & Venkatram Ramaswamy & Mary C. Meyer & Paul Damien, 1999. "Customer Satisfaction for Financial Services: The Role of Products, Services, and Information Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(9), pages 1194-1209, September.
- Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean, 2001. "The Internet and the Investor," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 41-54, Winter.
- Kumar Venkataraman, 2001. "Automated Versus Floor Trading: An Analysis of Execution Costs on the Paris and New York Exchanges," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1445-1485, 08.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2009:i:1:p:257-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.