The Austrian System of Individual Pension Accounts – An Unfinished Symphony
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Martin von Gaudecker & Rembrandt D. Scholz, 2006.
"Lifetime earnings and life expectancy,"
MPIDR Working Papers
WP-2006-008, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von & Scholz, Rembrandt D., 2006. "Lifetime earnings and life expectancy," Papers 07-05, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Hans-Martin von Gaudecker & Rembrandt D. Scholz, 2006. "Lifetime Earnings and Life Expectancy," MEA discussion paper series 06102, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- von Gaudecker, Hans-Martin & Scholz, Rembrandt, 2006. "Lifetime Earnings and Life Expectancy," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-05, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Johann K. Brunner & Bernd Hoffmann, 2010.
"Versicherungsmathematisch korrekte Pensionsabschläge,"
NRN working papers
2010-17, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Johann K. Brunner & Bernd Hoffmann, 2010. "Versicherungsmathematisch korrekte Pensionsabschläge," Economics working papers 2010-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Staubli, Stefan & Zweimüller, Josef, 2013. "Does raising the early retirement age increase employment of older workers?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 17-32.
- Markus Knell & Walpurga Köhler-Töglhofer & Doris Prammer, 2006. "The Austrian Pension System – How Recent Reforms Have Changed Fiscal Sustainability and Pension Benefits," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 69-93.
- Markus Knell, 2012. "Increasing Life Expectancy and Pay-As-You-Go Pension Systems," Working Papers 179, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Hans-Martin von Gaudecker & Rembrandt D. Scholz, 2007. "Differential mortality by lifetime earnings in Germany," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 17(4), pages 83-108, August.
- Knell, Markus, 2010. "How automatic adjustment factors affect the internal rate of return of PAYG pension systems," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 1-23, January.
- Robert Holzmann & Edward Palmer, 2006. "Pension Reform : Issues and Prospects for Non-Financial Defined Contribution (NDC) Schemes," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6983.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:03p:465 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:3p:465 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christl, Michael & Kucsera, Dénes, 2015. "Reformoptionen des österreichischen Pensionssystem und ihre finanziellen Auswirkungen," EconStor Preprints 113283, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Lorenz, Hanno & Christl, Michael, 2015. "Armut, Ungleichheit & Verteilung," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 119606.
- Kucsera, Dénes & Christl, Michael, 2016.
"Actuarial neutrality and financial incentives for early retirement in the Austrian pension system,"
145293, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Christl, Michael & Kucsera, Dénes, 2016. "Actuarial neutrality and financial incentives for early retirement in the Austrian pension system," Working Papers 01, Agenda Austria.
More about this item
Keywordspension system; demographic change; life expectancy;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2013:i:4:b:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.