EU and EMU Entry: A Monetary Policy Regime Change for Austria?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hochreiter, Eduard & Winckler, Georg, 1995.
"The advantages of tying Austria's hands: The success of the hard currency strategy,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 83-111, March.
- Eduard HOCHREITER & Georg WINCKLER, 1993. "The Advantages of Tying Austria's Hands: The Success of the Hard Currency Strategy," Vienna Economics Papers vie9307, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Heinz Handler, 2003. "From Hard Currency Policy to Monetary Union," WIFO Working Papers 210, WIFO.
- Cukierman, Alex & Webb, Steven B & Neyapti, Bilin, 1992. "Measuring the Independence of Central Banks and Its Effect on Policy Outcomes," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 353-398, September.
- Luigi Zingales & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2003.
"Banks and Markets: The Changing Character of European Finance,"
NBER Working Papers
9595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 2003. "Banks and Markets: the Changing Character of European Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3865, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markus Knell, 2004. "The Role of Revaluation and Adjustment Factors in Pay-As-You-Go Pension Systems," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 55-71.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1999.
"Legal structure, financial structure, and the monetary policy transmission mechanism,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 9-28.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1999. "Legal Structure, Financial Structure, and the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism," NBER Working Papers 7151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valderrama, Maria Teresa, 2001.
"Credit channel and investment behaviour in Austria: a micro-econometric approach,"
Working Paper Series
0108, European Central Bank.
- Maria Teresa Valderrama, 2002. "Credit Channel and Investment Behavior in Austria: A Micro-Econometric Approach," Working Papers 58, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- de Bondt, Gabe, 2002. "Retail bank interest rate pass-through: new evidence at the euro area level," Working Paper Series 0136, European Central Bank.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1996. "The Channels of Monetary Transmission: Lessons for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jürgen Janger & Karin Wagner, 2004. "Sectoral Specialization in Austria and in the EU-15," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 37-54.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- Guger, Alois, 1998. "Economic Policy and Social Democracy: The Austrian Experience," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 40-58, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef Christl, 2006. "Regional currency arrangements: insights from Europe," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 209-219, December.
- Theodoros S. Papaspyrou, 2007.
"Economic Policy in EMU: Community Framework and National Strategies – focus on Greece,"
GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe
04, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Papaspyrou, Theodoros S., 2007. "Economic policy in EMU: community framework and national strategies - focus on Greece," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5631, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christian Beer, 2011. "Literature Review on the Economic Effects of the Euro on Austria," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 22-34.
- Petr Rozmahel & Ludek Kouba & Ladislava Grochová & Nikola Najman, 2013. "Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Increasing EU Heterogeneity?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 9, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
KeywordsEU; EMU; Monetary Policy; Austria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2005:i:2:b:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .