How do resource-driven economies cope with the oil price slump? A comparative survey of ten major oil-exporting countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Barisitz, 2015. "The Russian banking sector – heightened risks in a difficult environment," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 30, pages 71-84.
- Martin Sommer & Allan G Auclair & Armand Fouejieu & Inutu Lukonga & Saad N Quayyum & Amir Sadeghi & Gazi H Shbaikat & Andrew J Tiffin & Bruno Versailles, 2016. "Learning to Live with Cheaper Oil; Policy Adjustment in MENA and CCA Oil-Exporting Countries," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 16/08, International Monetary Fund.
- Andreas Breitenfellner & Jesus Crespo Cuaresma, 2008. "Crude Oil Prices and the USD/EUR Exchange Rate," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4.
- E. Gurvich & I. Prilepskiy., 2016. "The impact of financial sanctions on the Russian economy," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:4:p:359-385 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsoil price shock; emerging market economies; oil-exporting countries; oil currencies;
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2017:i:1:b:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.