Multichannel Marketing Attribution Using Markov Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joel Barajas & Ram Akella & Marius Holtan & Aaron Flores, 2016. "Experimental Designs and Estimation for Online Display Advertising Attribution in Marketplaces," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 465-483, May.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:33:y:2016:i:3:p:457-474 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peterson, Robert A., 2005. "Response construction in consumer behavior research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 348-353, March.
- Massara, Francesco & Liu, Sandra S. & Melara, Robert D., 2010. "Adapting to a retail environment: Modeling consumer-environment interactions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 673-681, July.
- repec:pcz:journl:v:6:y:2012:i:1:p:17-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beata Œlusarczyk & Sebastian Kot, 2012. "Principles Of The Supply Chain Performance Measurement," Advanced Logistic systems, University of Miskolc, Department of Material Handling and Logistics, vol. 6(1), pages 17-24, December.
More about this item
Keywordsattribution modeling; multichannel attribution; Markov chains; digital analysis; web analytics;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ods:journl:v:7:y:2018:i:1:p:49-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoliy G. Goncharuk) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmonaua.html .