“Reverse-Engineering” the Market Portfolio
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roll, Richard, 1978. "Ambiguity when Performance is Measured by the Securities Market Line," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1051-1069, September.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Mihir Dash, 2014. "Granger Causality and the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 3(2), pages 68-73.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ods:journl:v:6:y:2017:i:4:p:217-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ods:journl:v:7:y:2018:i:2:p:83-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ods:journl:v:7:y:2018:i:1:p:15-23 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmarket portfolio; Sharpe’s optimization model; coefficient of determination;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ods:journl:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:151-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoliy G. Goncharuk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmonaua.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.